Expedition Yacht BELUGA Opens for Charter in Australia
A go-anywhere blue water cruiser, BELUGA was launched in 2009 by Dutch shipyard Moonen and last refitted in 2011. Powerful, elegant and equipped with state-of-the-art amenities, she is a perfect choice for exploring the wonderfully unique and varied waters of Australia.
Open in the Great Barrier Reef until October, she will then be available for charter vacations to the Whitsunday Islands, Fraser Island and Hamilton Island from late November to February 2017 before heading to Kimberley in northwest Australia in May 2017.
There are plenty of outdoor spaces in which to take in the breath-taking sights of the Australian coastline on board the expedition yacht. On the sundeck, take a dip in the Jacuzzi, unwind on sun pads or in the lounge area and enjoy a delicious lunch at the alfresco dining table.
For unrivalled panoramic views, head up the crow’s nest, ideal for whale watching, reef spotting or enjoying champagne while the sun sets.
Nearer to the water, the swim platform makes access into the ocean as easy as possible, meaning guests can take full advantage of exploring the Great Barrier Reef’s world-class coral and colourful marine life.
What’s more, luxury yacht BELUGA is equipped with scuba diving equipment for your use.
The spacious aft deck, home to a second alfresco dining option, leads forward to the main salon, furnished in rich woods and neutral soft furnishings for a timeless yet relaxed vibe.
Forward on the main deck is a full-beam master suite with its own private office and large porthole windows, while four guest suites consisting of two double cabins and two twin cabins fan out from a central lobby on the lower deck.
The swim platform makes access into the ocean as easy as possible, meaning guests can take full advantage of exploring the Great Barrier Reef’s world class coral
More Yacht Information
Beluga Yacht For Charter
35m Moonen, 2006 / 2011
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...