Exclusive First Look On Board Superyacht 'Double Down' In Miami
Cutting an impressive figure at Superyachts Miami 2016, Double Down had even more in store for those lucky enough to get a look inside.
After spending four months undergoing a refit in a new yard in Fort Pierce, she arrived (freshly painted, obviously) in time to showcase her latest features to the discerning guests in attendance.
As we were given an extensive and informative tour, it became increasingly obvious that she has enjoyed the best kind of refit.
That is, rather than overhauling her styling completely- an unnecessary measure by anyone’s standards- she has opted to refine her already sophisticated aesthetic.
Making all of this more exciting, of course, is the fact that she has only recently joined the charter fleet, and is believed to be available for her first guests this year.
Catching sight of a sleek black Steinway piano nicely situated in the centre of a room off the main salon, it was clear that the refit meant serious business.
As well as boasting new sculptures and artwork on the main deck, the skylounge has also received considerable attention over the course of the refit.
Complemented by a selection of warm woods which have all received expert treatment, the social areas are strikingly inviting and entirely unique.
Interestingly, the work carried on these areas was achieved by sending photographs to the design team back in London who would then suggest improvements- a totally modern approach to yacht design which has clearly paid off.
Elsewhere on the main deck, influences range from art deco, to oriental, to the ultra-modern, ensuring that there is something for everyone in this impressively seamless interior.
Enjoying her refit immediately before becoming available for charter, there’s no question that Double Down has all the makings of a highly prized superyacht
More Yacht Information
Double Down Yacht For Charter
65m Codecasa, 2010 / 2016
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...