The largest boat show in Europe, the Cannes Yachting Festival is set to showcase an array of outstanding charter yachts as it returns for its 39th edition this September.
Expected to bring together important industry players, the Cannes Yachting Festival 2016 is sure to cause quite the stir in both Port Pierre Canto and Vieux Port between 6th and 11th September.
As well as hosting a variety of new launches, the festival will also be displaying a collection of yachts which are available for private charter vacations.
Providing an invaluable opportunity for agents and brokers to become better acquainted with the advantages of certain motor yachts and sailing yachts, there’s no doubt that Cannes will come alive with activity in only a fortnight’s time.
With a series of new names being added to the list of confirmed charter yachts, we take a look at those sure to turn the heads of the discerning crowds next month.
Combining forward-thinking design with the very best of Italian craftsmanship, the superyacht ushers in an abundance of light through a number of large windows, making her bright interior designed by Luca Dini Design that bit more impressive.
Standout features of NAMELESS include a florentine tiled pool out on the sundeck, a spaciously arranged main salon, and the vibrant collection of artwork which adorns both the communal and private spaces.
With five well-appointed cabins, M/Y NAMELESS is capable of accommodating up to eleven guests whilst away on charter.
Delivered last year, the 35m/115ft luxury yacht TORTOISE is already making her second appearance at the Cannes Yachting Festival after making waves at the 2015 edition.
A true pioneer, TORTOISE has attracted considerable attention thanks to her futuristic, eco-friendly design and militant exterior styling.
Contrasting her midnight navy hull with a sea of bright blues in the guest spaces, the resulting ambience is one of total refreshment, and to indulge this atmosphere is assuredly a one of a kind experience.
Comprised of a single master cabin, three doubles, and two twins, TORTOISE is able to sleep up to twelve guests at a time.
Sure to cut a sleek profile at the festival next month, the 40m/130ft motor yacht SIMA has earned an enviable reputation for her vast deck space and list of modern amenities.
Graced with an effortlessly modern interior courtesy of Zuccon, the superyacht exudes warmth and provides charterers with a veritable sanctuary to return to following a day on the water.
Her exterior is every bit as impressive, with a generously proportioned swim platform off the stern providing exceptional access to the water.
Spread over five cabins, M/Y SIMA is capable of accommodating up to ten guests.
Shortlisted for prestigious accolades at both the Showboats Design Awards and World Superyacht Awards the year after her delivery in 2013, the 34m/110ft motor yacht ‘Helidad II’ is in many respects a moveable treasure trove.
Indeed, the ingenuity which underlies her design has meant that she possesses far more space than might be imagined.
Specifically, by making good use of the space opened up by her canoe bow, the exterior and interior designers have optimised the room available for charterers to make use of.
In more precise terms, this has meant the inclusion of a dedicated and fully-stocked tender garage as well as voluminous communal spaces on the main deck.
Featuring a single master cabin, two VIPs, and two doubles, M/Y Helidad II is able to sleep up to twelve guests.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed