A head-turning profile, stunning outdoor living areas and a magnificent Alberto Pinto interior make OKTO a highly sought-after charter yacht. Now guests can experience her innovations and inimitable style for themselves in incredible destinations throughout the Arabian Gulf and Indian Ocean.
Whether after a break in Dubai experiencing the city’s unique mix of futuristic appeal and Bedouin heritage or preferring an idyllic escape to the coral rich waters of the Seychelles and Maldives, the 2014 build from ISA Yachts will be able to fulfil the wishes of all the charter party.
A sleek, sporty and silver superstructure sitting atop a jet black, dynamic hull ensures she never goes unnoticed, and this is before catching sight of the huge infinity pool on the aft deck.
Take a dip here on a private yacht charter before sunning on loungers or retreating to a shaded outdoor lounge, situated just a few steps away. Or head to the deck above where even more chic areas for relaxation, socialising and alfresco dining await.
There is also a secluded Jacuzzi situated in a prime position on the sundeck, backed by an enclosed gym. Another highlight is the unusual grey and white-striped decking which, not only eco-friendly, allows high heels to be worn on across the outdoor decks.
The fluid exterior lines from Andrea Vallicelli run harmoniously into the interior of luxury yacht OKTO, creating inviting indoor-outdoor areas. This includes a formal dining area with fabulous vistas on the main deck and a circular cinema room on the deck above.
Described as a ‘modern, easy to live in luxury yacht’, OKTO’s interior design from the late and great Alberto Pinto offsets dark wood panels with pale-coloured upholstery, light wooden floorboards and glittering accents.
In the master suite, however, whitened sycamore offers a tranquil sanctuary for the principal charterer, who will also benefit from a private drop-down balcony. The other staterooms include a VIP suite, three double cabins and a single cabin. The motor yacht can accommodate 10 guests in total.
Specialised engineering ensures lower noise and vibrations levels for premium levels of comfort at sea, and further highlights include a helipad, elevator and long list of water toys for on-the-water entertainment.
A sleek, sporty and silver superstructure sitting atop a jet black, dynamic hull ensures OKTO never goes unnoticed
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.