A head-turning profile, stunning outdoor living areas and a magnificent Alberto Pinto interior make OKTO a highly sought-after charter yacht. Now guests can experience her innovations and inimitable style for themselves in incredible destinations throughout the Arabian Gulf and Indian Ocean.
Whether after a break in Dubai experiencing the city’s unique mix of futuristic appeal and Bedouin heritage or preferring an idyllic escape to the coral rich waters of the Seychelles and Maldives, the 2014 build from ISA Yachts will be able to fulfil the wishes of all the charter party.
A sleek, sporty and silver superstructure sitting atop a jet black, dynamic hull ensures she never goes unnoticed, and this is before catching sight of the huge infinity pool on the aft deck.
Take a dip here on a private yacht charter before sunning on loungers or retreating to a shaded outdoor lounge, situated just a few steps away. Or head to the deck above where even more chic areas for relaxation, socialising and alfresco dining await.
There is also a secluded Jacuzzi situated in a prime position on the sundeck, backed by an enclosed gym. Another highlight is the unusual grey and white-striped decking which, not only eco-friendly, allows high heels to be worn on across the outdoor decks.
The fluid exterior lines from Andrea Vallicelli run harmoniously into the interior of luxury yacht OKTO, creating inviting indoor-outdoor areas. This includes a formal dining area with fabulous vistas on the main deck and a circular cinema room on the deck above.
Described as a ‘modern, easy to live in luxury yacht’, OKTO’s interior design from the late and great Alberto Pinto offsets dark wood panels with pale-coloured upholstery, light wooden floorboards and glittering accents.
In the master suite, however, whitened sycamore offers a tranquil sanctuary for the principal charterer, who will also benefit from a private drop-down balcony. The other staterooms include a VIP suite, three double cabins and a single cabin. The motor yacht can accommodate 10 guests in total.
Specialised engineering ensures lower noise and vibrations levels for premium levels of comfort at sea, and further highlights include a helipad, elevator and long list of water toys for on-the-water entertainment.
A sleek, sporty and silver superstructure sitting atop a jet black, dynamic hull ensures OKTO never goes unnoticed
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- 82m M/Y KIBO joins the global charter marketIt has been revealed that the award-winning 82m/266ft motor yacht KIBO is now available for charter in popular Mediterr...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...
- VIDEO: Exclusive look inside newly fitted M/Y O'MEGANew video footage reveals the freshly refurbished interiors inside the 83m/271ft luxury yacht O’MEGA.