Combining chic outdoor areas, contemporary interior styling and a wealth of modern entertainment and leisure facilities, MYSKY promises an unforgettable charter vacation wherever she travels.
Launched by Heesen in 2015 and the recipient of a prestigious World Superyacht Award, she joined the charter market earlier this year and is now heading to the Indian Ocean for the winter season.
The Maldives is made up of nearly 1,200 islands, with the majority fringed by whiter-than-white sand beaches. Then there is the incredibly rich underwater world, astonishing snorkelers and divers with its dazzling coral walls, magnificent caves and rainbow-hued schools of tropical fish.
There is no better way to explore the archipelago than by luxury charter yacht, and MYSKY features everything a discerning traveller could wish for while cruising the region’s luminous blue waters.
Sure to be the hub of any Indian Ocean yacht charter is the sundeck. Here guests can take a dip in the spa pool before drying off on the sun-pads and socialising with friends and family. There is an enclosed gym on this deck too, ideal for those looking to keep up their fitness regimes while at sea.
Relaxation is also well-suited to the foredeck. A sumptuous seating area and sunning options tempt guests to lay back and unwind in the space that can also serve as a touch-and-go helipad. More active guests, meanwhile, will love trying out the excellent water toy collection from the swim platform.
In the evening, the entire charter party can catch up on the day’s activities over a delicious al fresco dinner on the upper deck aft where, thanks to a drop-down screen, movie nights under the stars can also be enjoyed.
MYSKY features everything a discerning traveller could wish for while cruising the luminous blue waters of the Maldives
Superyacht MYSKY continues to impress inside. Styled by Erick van Egeraat, the modern interior boasts a monochromatic theme created by white leather furnishings and contrasting high-gloss dark Macassar.
In the main salon, two circular settees wrap around low coffee tables, facing a huge 19-metre-wide TV screen and, further forward, a circular table forms the formal dining option. There is also a sleek bar aft where guests can sip cocktails or pop open a bottle of bubbly while taking in gorgeous panoramas.
The motor yacht can sleep up to 12 guests in five cabins, including a main beam master suite on the main deck, and two double cabins and two twin cabins each with a pullman on the lower deck.
For more details on M/Y MYSKY, get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, view all luxury yachts for charter in the Maldives.
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- 93m Feadship M/Y ‘Lady S’ joins the charter fleet It was announced this morning that Feadship’s latest masterpiece, the 93m/305ft superyacht ‘Lady S’, will be available ...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- 82m superyacht ROMEA available for South of France event chartersThe 82m/268ft motor yacht ROMEA has announced she is still available for Monaco Grand Prix yacht charters and Cannes Fi...