Combining chic outdoor areas, contemporary interior styling and a wealth of modern entertainment and leisure facilities, MYSKY promises an unforgettable charter vacation wherever she travels.
Launched by Heesen in 2015 and the recipient of a prestigious World Superyacht Award, she joined the charter market earlier this year and is now heading to the Indian Ocean for the winter season.
The Maldives is made up of nearly 1,200 islands, with the majority fringed by whiter-than-white sand beaches. Then there is the incredibly rich underwater world, astonishing snorkelers and divers with its dazzling coral walls, magnificent caves and rainbow-hued schools of tropical fish.
There is no better way to explore the archipelago than by luxury charter yacht, and MYSKY features everything a discerning traveller could wish for while cruising the region’s luminous blue waters.
Sure to be the hub of any Indian Ocean yacht charter is the sundeck. Here guests can take a dip in the spa pool before drying off on the sun-pads and socialising with friends and family. There is an enclosed gym on this deck too, ideal for those looking to keep up their fitness regimes while at sea.
Relaxation is also well-suited to the foredeck. A sumptuous seating area and sunning options tempt guests to lay back and unwind in the space that can also serve as a touch-and-go helipad. More active guests, meanwhile, will love trying out the excellent water toy collection from the swim platform.
In the evening, the entire charter party can catch up on the day’s activities over a delicious al fresco dinner on the upper deck aft where, thanks to a drop-down screen, movie nights under the stars can also be enjoyed.
MYSKY features everything a discerning traveller could wish for while cruising the luminous blue waters of the Maldives
Superyacht MYSKY continues to impress inside. Styled by Erick van Egeraat, the modern interior boasts a monochromatic theme created by white leather furnishings and contrasting high-gloss dark Macassar.
In the main salon, two circular settees wrap around low coffee tables, facing a huge 19-metre-wide TV screen and, further forward, a circular table forms the formal dining option. There is also a sleek bar aft where guests can sip cocktails or pop open a bottle of bubbly while taking in gorgeous panoramas.
The motor yacht can sleep up to 12 guests in five cabins, including a main beam master suite on the main deck, and two double cabins and two twin cabins each with a pullman on the lower deck.
For more details on M/Y MYSKY, get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, view all luxury yachts for charter in the Maldives.
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2019Make it your New Year’s resolution to charter a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the latest yachts to have hit...
- New video paints a picture of tranquility on M/Y O’PTASIAProspective charter guests can now get a taste for the levels of luxury they can expect to find on board the 85m/279ft ...
- Benetti M/Y SPECTRE joins the charter fleetCommissioned by experienced owner John Staluppi, the 69m/227ft superyacht SPECTRE has unveiled her charter availability...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...