With a huge range of water accessories and vast outdoor deck space, USHER is perfectly primed for charter guests looking to escape to the Bahamas for a good dose of winter sun.
The region’s crystal-clear oceans and rich marine life can be explored to the fullest, thanks to on-board scuba diving and snorkelling equipment, and a chase boat will make the more secluded dive spots easily accessible.
Whether you want to unwind from the comfort of the Jacuzzi or take one of the kayaks out for a spin, there is something for everyone to enjoy on a yacht charter vacation on board USHER.
The motor yacht was launched in 2007 by Delta Marine, and has since undergone an expansive refit. Now, her interiors are reminiscent of a soothing Polynesian retreat, with authentic furnishings, wooden surfaces and sumptuous fabrics throughout.
She has a flexible configuration to accommodate friends and family, with the capacity to sleep 12 guests in total with optional Pullman berths.
The principal guests will no doubt enjoy the exquisite luxury of the master cabin, which is home to a generous bath and bespoke touches including detailed glasswork embossed on the skylight.
Whether you want to unwind from the comfort of the Jacuzzi or take one of the kayaks out for a spin, there is something for everyone to enjoy.
Stepping outside, guests will find there are plenty of spots to relax and soak up the sun. The upper deck is home to a comfortable seating area, as well as a wet bar and a row of teak sun loungers where guests will no doubt congregate during the day and in the evenings. The space can also be used to exercise or enjoy a yoga session while drinking in the vistas.
There are two al fresco dining spaces to choose from, so guests can share meals together in a relaxed and convivial setting.
The sun deck plays host to a Jacuzzi and sun pads, but should guests want to retreat indoors, the skylounge offers panoramic views and a cosy and intimate atmosphere.
USHER is perfectly primed for charter guests looking to escape to the Bahamas for a good dose of winter sun.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed