With a huge range of water accessories and vast outdoor deck space, USHER is perfectly primed for charter guests looking to escape to the Bahamas for a good dose of winter sun.
The region’s crystal-clear oceans and rich marine life can be explored to the fullest, thanks to on-board scuba diving and snorkelling equipment, and a chase boat will make the more secluded dive spots easily accessible.
Whether you want to unwind from the comfort of the Jacuzzi or take one of the kayaks out for a spin, there is something for everyone to enjoy on a yacht charter vacation on board USHER.
The motor yacht was launched in 2007 by Delta Marine, and has since undergone an expansive refit. Now, her interiors are reminiscent of a soothing Polynesian retreat, with authentic furnishings, wooden surfaces and sumptuous fabrics throughout.
She has a flexible configuration to accommodate friends and family, with the capacity to sleep 12 guests in total with optional Pullman berths.
The principal guests will no doubt enjoy the exquisite luxury of the master cabin, which is home to a generous bath and bespoke touches including detailed glasswork embossed on the skylight.
Whether you want to unwind from the comfort of the Jacuzzi or take one of the kayaks out for a spin, there is something for everyone to enjoy.
Stepping outside, guests will find there are plenty of spots to relax and soak up the sun. The upper deck is home to a comfortable seating area, as well as a wet bar and a row of teak sun loungers where guests will no doubt congregate during the day and in the evenings. The space can also be used to exercise or enjoy a yoga session while drinking in the vistas.
There are two al fresco dining spaces to choose from, so guests can share meals together in a relaxed and convivial setting.
The sun deck plays host to a Jacuzzi and sun pads, but should guests want to retreat indoors, the skylounge offers panoramic views and a cosy and intimate atmosphere.
USHER is perfectly primed for charter guests looking to escape to the Bahamas for a good dose of winter sun.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.