With her impressive sleek lines and signature flared bow, M/Y TRIDENT has been a much-coveted superyacht for years. Now, we are pleased to announce this endlessly elegant Feadship is finally available for charter around the beautiful Mediterranean this summer.
Launched out of the eminent Royal Van Lent shipyard in 2009, this full-displacement vessel owes much of its exquisite aesthetics to the penmanship of Illustrious Donald Starkey Designs, who also designed the yacht's elegant interior.
Her accommodation is made up of 7 luxury suites for up to 12 guests; comprising a stunning Master Suite situated on the main deck, and 6 further doubles.
She can also accommodate up to 16 crew onboard, ensuring yacht charters are of the highest standards, led by her dedicated Australian captain Murray Tomkins.
Her interior and exterior styling is a masterwork of dark woods, neutral furnishings and luxury bespoke detailing.
Her exterior boasts a raft of alfresco dining options, bars and large deck jacuzzi with sunpads.
She is capable of a comfortable cruising speed of 14 knots, with a max speed of 16 knots, and a large range of 5758nm from her 148,000-liter fuel tanks.
TRIDENT is available for charter around the stunning Mediterranean, encompassing regions such as superyacht hotspots, the French and Italian Rivieras and surrounding islands, as well as the turquoise splendour of the Eastern Mediterranean, including Croatia, Turkey and Greece.
Please see our destination guides for further inspiration on yacht charters around the Mediterranean.
If you would like to learn more about chartering M/Y TRIDENT, please speak with your preferred yacht broker.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed