After undergoing extensive sea trials off the coast of Perth, White Rabbit was handed over to her owner on 31 October and officially became the world’s biggest tri-hulled yacht.
The brand new build also holds the title of being the largest superyacht ever built in Australia and is expected to slot into 100th place in the Top 100 Largest Superyacht rankings.
Also impressive is her huge 20-metre beam, which is far larger than other yachts in her class and, with her measurements, she will offer huge interior volumes.
Launched on 1 September, she boasts naval architecture from Echo Yachts and One2Three while Australian designer Sam Sorgiovanni is behind both the interior and exterior styling.
White Rabbit officially became the world’s biggest tri-hulled yacht when she was handed over to her owner on 31 October
The moment luxury yacht White Rabbit first hit the water can be seen in the video below. Viewers will also be able to spot the expansive deck areas designed for the enjoyment of guests, with a large pool perched on the forward section of her sundeck.
No pictures have been released of the interior yet but it is said to feature art deco overtones with gold accents and custom furniture. She will be able to sleep up to 12 guests.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.