Secure a trackside berth for the 2019 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, which will be returning to Yas Marina circuit between 29 November - 1 December.
Bringing more F1 thrills, luxury charter yachts and show-stopping parties to the UAE, the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2019 is preparing for another incredible year at Yas Marina.
Bookings are now available for those looking to charter a yacht for the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, with plenty of the premium berths overlooking the track still up for grabs.
Yacht-goers can also benefit from up 15% off berthing packages when bookings are made before 31 August.
With a track which passes directly in front of the luxury yachts in the marina, the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix is considered one of the most exciting fixtures in the Formula One calendar, and regularly attracts some of the finest motor yachts on the international charter fleet.
The Abu Dhabi Grand Prix is also the grand finale of the F1 season, and could potentially decide the winner of the championship.
Ensuring the season goes out with a bang, the event includes mind-blowing concerts from chart-topping artists, as well as phenomenal club nights, dazzling pop-up events and yacht parties complete with intimate DJ sets.
Yacht-goers can also benefit form up 15% off berthing packages when bookings are made before 31 August.
Those considering hiring a yacht for the event should check out our guide to yacht charters at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, which is full of expert advice about the booking process, and informative tips on how to secure the best seats in the house to watch the races from.
Our guide is also packed with information about how to make the most out of race weekend; from the best places to party to the coolest things to see and do in Abu Dhabi.
Want to start planning your Abu Dhabi Grand Prix F1 race weekend? Take a look at all luxury yachts to charter in Abu Dhabi.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.