The 25th edition of the Dubai International Boat Show opened its doors today, showcasing a stunning selection of superyachts, state-of-the-art marine equipment, industry-related luxury brands and the latest water sports equipment.
Running in Dubai until 4th March, the highly-anticipated Dubai International Boat Show is already dazzling show-goers and exhibitors alike as the boardwalks at the Dubai International Marine Club become a bustling hive of activity in which to do business.
The anniversary edition is turning the spotlight on Dubai’s status as a marine capital, with 19 superyachts and 38 global and regional launches in attendance. Exciting on-water experiences have also been taking place and visitors have been gathering in a dedicated private beach area for sun, sand, live music, and food and drink.
In total, there are 450 yachts, boats and other personal watercraft glistening in the Dubai waters, while 87 new exhibitors, such as Fairline Yachts, Seabob and Ortega Submersibles, are displaying their offerings for the very first time, alongside major brands such as Azimut, Benetti, and CRN.
Although mainly a sales show, the two top superyachts in attendance are also available for charter. Unmissable lined up in the harbour thanks to her sparkling silver paintjob is the 77m/153ft motor yacht ‘Silver Fast’, delivered in 2015 from Australian yard SilverYachts.
Among her highlights is sleek exterior styling from Espen Oeino, contemporary-styled interior spaces, an impressive top speed of 22 knots and luxurious amenities such as a full spa area with sauna, steam room and gym. Currently lying in the Middle East, she is open for charters in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and beyond.
Also turning heads is the award-winning 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY. One of the most highly-anticipated launches of 2016, the yacht is a masterful collaboration between esteemed shipyard Feadship, and design firms Bannenberg and Rowel, and Studio Indigo.
Other superyachts include the 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Majesty 155’ and the 41m/135ft motor yacht ‘Majesty 135’ from UAE-based manufacturer Gulf Craft.
The anniversary edition is turning the spotlight on Dubai’s status as a marine capital, with 19 superyachts and 38 global and regional launches in attendance
On the ground at the show, YachtCharterFleet will be keeping the site up-to-date with the latest news and happening live from the event.
For more information on any yachts at the show, please speak to your preferred charter broker.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- 82m M/Y KIBO joins the global charter marketIt has been revealed that the award-winning 82m/266ft motor yacht KIBO is now available for charter in popular Mediterr...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...
- VIDEO: Exclusive look inside newly fitted M/Y O'MEGANew video footage reveals the freshly refurbished interiors inside the 83m/271ft luxury yacht O’MEGA.