The 25th edition of the Dubai International Boat Show opened its doors today, showcasing a stunning selection of superyachts, state-of-the-art marine equipment, industry-related luxury brands and the latest water sports equipment.
Running in Dubai until 4th March, the highly-anticipated Dubai International Boat Show is already dazzling show-goers and exhibitors alike as the boardwalks at the Dubai International Marine Club become a bustling hive of activity in which to do business.
The anniversary edition is turning the spotlight on Dubai’s status as a marine capital, with 19 superyachts and 38 global and regional launches in attendance. Exciting on-water experiences have also been taking place and visitors have been gathering in a dedicated private beach area for sun, sand, live music, and food and drink.
In total, there are 450 yachts, boats and other personal watercraft glistening in the Dubai waters, while 87 new exhibitors, such as Fairline Yachts, Seabob and Ortega Submersibles, are displaying their offerings for the very first time, alongside major brands such as Azimut, Benetti, and CRN.
Although mainly a sales show, the two top superyachts in attendance are also available for charter. Unmissable lined up in the harbour thanks to her sparkling silver paintjob is the 77m/153ft motor yacht ‘Silver Fast’, delivered in 2015 from Australian yard SilverYachts.
Among her highlights is sleek exterior styling from Espen Oeino, contemporary-styled interior spaces, an impressive top speed of 22 knots and luxurious amenities such as a full spa area with sauna, steam room and gym. Currently lying in the Middle East, she is open for charters in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and beyond.
Also turning heads is the award-winning 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY. One of the most highly-anticipated launches of 2016, the yacht is a masterful collaboration between esteemed shipyard Feadship, and design firms Bannenberg and Rowel, and Studio Indigo.
Other superyachts include the 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Majesty 155’ and the 41m/135ft motor yacht ‘Majesty 135’ from UAE-based manufacturer Gulf Craft.
The anniversary edition is turning the spotlight on Dubai’s status as a marine capital, with 19 superyachts and 38 global and regional launches in attendance
On the ground at the show, YachtCharterFleet will be keeping the site up-to-date with the latest news and happening live from the event.
For more information on any yachts at the show, please speak to your preferred charter broker.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...