The 53m yacht DRUMBEAT continues her extensive charter season in South-East Asia and the Pacific next year.
ABS classed and MCA compliant, she has accommodation on board for up to 11 charter guests in a generous full beam master suite, two identical double staterooms and two twin staterooms - one with a Pullman berth.
She carries a range of water toys on board, including an Avon RIB, Castoldi tender, two sailing dinghies, water skis, two Sea-Doo underwater scooters, fishing gear and scuba diving equipent, including a compressor.
Her charter itinerary continues as follows:
- Up to 10th August: Vanuatu
- Mid/end of August to mid-December: shipyard period
- Mid-December to February/March: New Zealand
- March onwards: Vanuatu, Fiji, Tonga, French Polynesia
Charter yacht Drumbeat is available for charter at $230,000 per week.
Contact your yacht charter broker for more information.
...she has accommodation on board for up to 11 charter guests in a generous full beam master suite, two identical double staterooms and two twin staterooms, one with a Pullman berth.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed