The 53m yacht DRUMBEAT continues her extensive charter season in South-East Asia and the Pacific next year.
ABS classed and MCA compliant, she has accommodation on board for up to 11 charter guests in a generous full beam master suite, two identical double staterooms and two twin staterooms - one with a Pullman berth.
She carries a range of water toys on board, including an Avon RIB, Castoldi tender, two sailing dinghies, water skis, two Sea-Doo underwater scooters, fishing gear and scuba diving equipent, including a compressor.
Her charter itinerary continues as follows:
- Up to 10th August: Vanuatu
- Mid/end of August to mid-December: shipyard period
- Mid-December to February/March: New Zealand
- March onwards: Vanuatu, Fiji, Tonga, French Polynesia
Charter yacht Drumbeat is available for charter at $230,000 per week.
Contact your yacht charter broker for more information.
...she has accommodation on board for up to 11 charter guests in a generous full beam master suite, two identical double staterooms and two twin staterooms, one with a Pullman berth.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...