Running since 1977, the Cannes Yachting Festival celebrates its 40th anniversary this year and will be marking its impressive milestone until the event draws to a close on Sunday 17th September.
Six hundred boats measuring from just over two metres up to 65 metres, will be on show with 108 world premieres. There will also be a Luxury Gallery dedicated to luxury, crafts and lifestyle in the Palais des Festivals.
Bringing together some 40 of the biggest yachts will be the Vieux Port’s Super Yachts Extension. The largest yacht on display in this area is the 48m displacement signed Baglietto and the largest sailing yacht is the SW102 of Southern Wind.
The brokerage and charter area, meanwhile, is found on the docks of the Port Pierre Canto on the other end of the famous Croisette and is reachable in just seven minutes by sea from Vieux Port.
All yachts here measure over 22 metres and are presented by the biggest international brokers and charter companies, and include some of the show’s must-sees.
The largest superyacht in attendance is the 65m/213ft charter yacht ‘Double Down’ from Codecasa. Undergoing an extensive refit just last year, show-goers will be keen to check out her new look.
Another popular yacht in show is expected to be the recently launched 42m/138ft charter yacht WILLOW. Part of the Benetti Veloce 140 series, she counts extensive deck spaces, a bright and modern interior, and a cosy beach club among her highlights.
Six hundred boats measuring from just over two metres up to 65 metres, will be on show with 108 world premieres
The show runs from 10am to 7pm, apart from Friday when it closes at 10pm and on Sunday when in closes at 6pm.
To keep up to date with all of the action, be sure to check out our frequently updated social media livestream here.
For more information on any of the charter yachts in attendance, speak to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, view all superyachts attending the Cannes Yachting Festival 2017.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...