Running since 1977, the Cannes Yachting Festival celebrates its 40th anniversary this year and will be marking its impressive milestone until the event draws to a close on Sunday 17th September.
Six hundred boats measuring from just over two metres up to 65 metres, will be on show with 108 world premieres. There will also be a Luxury Gallery dedicated to luxury, crafts and lifestyle in the Palais des Festivals.
Bringing together some 40 of the biggest yachts will be the Vieux Port’s Super Yachts Extension. The largest yacht on display in this area is the 48m displacement signed Baglietto and the largest sailing yacht is the SW102 of Southern Wind.
The brokerage and charter area, meanwhile, is found on the docks of the Port Pierre Canto on the other end of the famous Croisette and is reachable in just seven minutes by sea from Vieux Port.
All yachts here measure over 22 metres and are presented by the biggest international brokers and charter companies, and include some of the show’s must-sees.
The largest superyacht in attendance is the 65m/213ft charter yacht ‘Double Down’ from Codecasa. Undergoing an extensive refit just last year, show-goers will be keen to check out her new look.
Another popular yacht in show is expected to be the recently launched 42m/138ft charter yacht WILLOW. Part of the Benetti Veloce 140 series, she counts extensive deck spaces, a bright and modern interior, and a cosy beach club among her highlights.
Six hundred boats measuring from just over two metres up to 65 metres, will be on show with 108 world premieres
The show runs from 10am to 7pm, apart from Friday when it closes at 10pm and on Sunday when in closes at 6pm.
To keep up to date with all of the action, be sure to check out our frequently updated social media livestream here.
For more information on any of the charter yachts in attendance, speak to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, view all superyachts attending the Cannes Yachting Festival 2017.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...