Running since 1977, the Cannes Yachting Festival celebrates its 40th anniversary this year and will be marking its impressive milestone until the event draws to a close on Sunday 17th September.
Six hundred boats measuring from just over two metres up to 65 metres, will be on show with 108 world premieres. There will also be a Luxury Gallery dedicated to luxury, crafts and lifestyle in the Palais des Festivals.
Bringing together some 40 of the biggest yachts will be the Vieux Port’s Super Yachts Extension. The largest yacht on display in this area is the 48m displacement signed Baglietto and the largest sailing yacht is the SW102 of Southern Wind.
The brokerage and charter area, meanwhile, is found on the docks of the Port Pierre Canto on the other end of the famous Croisette and is reachable in just seven minutes by sea from Vieux Port.
All yachts here measure over 22 metres and are presented by the biggest international brokers and charter companies, and include some of the show’s must-sees.
The largest superyacht in attendance is the 65m/213ft charter yacht ‘Double Down’ from Codecasa. Undergoing an extensive refit just last year, show-goers will be keen to check out her new look.
Another popular yacht in show is expected to be the recently launched 42m/138ft charter yacht WILLOW. Part of the Benetti Veloce 140 series, she counts extensive deck spaces, a bright and modern interior, and a cosy beach club among her highlights.
Six hundred boats measuring from just over two metres up to 65 metres, will be on show with 108 world premieres
The show runs from 10am to 7pm, apart from Friday when it closes at 10pm and on Sunday when in closes at 6pm.
To keep up to date with all of the action, be sure to check out our frequently updated social media livestream here.
For more information on any of the charter yachts in attendance, speak to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, view all superyachts attending the Cannes Yachting Festival 2017.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 Of The Best Brand New Yachts To Charter In 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best brand new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 Brand New Charter Yachts To Look Out For In 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...