The newly refitted 35m/115ft luxury motor yacht ALBATROSS is the perfect platform for exploring the kaleidoscopic waters of the Sea of Cortez this winter.
Described by Jacques Cousteau as the ‘aquarium of the world’, the glistening stretch of waters that separate the Baja California Peninsula from the Mexican mainland are some of the most bio-diverse in the world. With more than 4,000km of indented coastline along the Baja Peninsula and an exceptional variety of wildlife within these thriving waters, the region has earned its place on the coveted UNESCO World Heritage Site List.
Built in 2004 by Benetti and extensively refitted this year, ALBATROSS’ generous outdoor areas and beautiful interior create a fantastic setting for a winter escape outside the more traditional superyacht cruising grounds of the Caribbean. She sleeps up to 11 guests in five luxurious staterooms comprising of an impressive main deck master suite, two double cabins, two twin cabins and a Pullman berth.
Outdoors, charter guests can spend their days enjoying delicious al fresco dining, soaking up the sun from her sun loungers or unwinding in the Jacuzzi. ALBATROSS is fully equipped for fun on the water, offering a host of toys and tenders to include a Sportsman 23' Yamaha, kayaks, Power Seajets and snorkelling equipment.
She is available for charter in the Sea of Cortez at a weekly rate of $85,000 USD plus expenses, contact your charter broker for more details. Alternatively take a look at the full selection of luxury motor yachts available for charter this winter.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.