Launched last summer, LILI was one of the top launches of 2017 and, after a debut charter season in Norway, she is switching Europe’s dramatic fjords for the exotic scenery and sun-kissed beaches of South East Asia.
Part of Amels’ 180 Limited Edition series, she has been specifically customised to fulfil the needs of a modern day charter party with world renowned designer Tim Heywood behind her graceful exterior lines and unique ‘castle tan’ hull colour.
A charter vacation in Thailand can take discerning travellers southwards from Phuket, dubbed as ‘the Pearl of the Andaman’, to countless beautiful islands offering jungle-clad interiors, footprint-free beaches, crystal clear waters and rainbow-hued coral reef.
There could be no better way to explore these far-flung waters than aboard a charter yacht such as LILI. All the breath-taking landscapes can be taken in while experiencing the delights of her ultra-luxe deck spaces and tranquil interior.
All the breath-taking landscapes can be taken in while experiencing the delights of LILI's ultra-luxe deck spaces and tranquil interior
For the very best in outdoor living, head to the extended sundeck. Relax on oversized sunpads, take a dip in the four-metre-long pool, sip cocktails at the bar, enjoy a delicious alfresco meal and watch a movie under the stars thanks to the outdoor cinema setup.
Get closer to the glittering Thai waters in the beach club, which comes complete with a steam room. Try out the flotilla of water toys or work out in the main deck gym before heading back here to indulge in some much-deserved relaxation.
Opportunities to unwind and host gatherings continue into the interior of luxury yacht LILI. Light, airy and impossibly chic, designer Laura Sessa has created a truly exceptional retreat with a neutral colour palette enlivened with dark wood accents and pops of blues.
Unusually, the master suite stretches across the entire upper deck. There is even a 180-degree terrace with a dining table, sun loungers and shade. The principal charterer can revel in the privacy this space offers or invite guests up to join them if company is desired.
The other five staterooms include a VIP suite with a fold-down balcony on the main deck, and two double cabins and two twin cabins on the lower deck. In total, the motor yacht can accommodate 12 guests on a luxury yacht charter.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed