Launched earlier this year, Endless Summer is the result of a unique collaboration between US yachting greats Delta Marine and Christensen. Discerning travellers can now be among the first to charter the brand new build while exploring the off-the-beaten-track wonders of the South Pacific.
Offering no-end of outdoor adventures, epic landscapes and vibrant cultural experiences, New Zealand is a bucket list favourite, and there is no better way to explore the ‘Land of the Long White Cloud’ than by luxury charter yacht.
When cruising the North Island, charterers can experience the multi-cultural city of Auckland, a roll call of beautiful beaches along the east coast, the ancient Waipoua Kauri forest, the bubbling mud pools and geysers of Rotorua, and the maritime playground of the Bay of Islands.
The South Island, meanwhile, is home to the atmospheric Milford Sounds, a glacier-carved wonderland of towering peaks, hanging valleys, waterfalls and remote fjords, as well as the ancient sunken river valleys and wineries of Marlborough and Kaikoura, renowned for its whales, dolphins and seals.
Whereas yacht-goers looking to live out their Robinson Crusoe fantasy will be more suited for island-hopping adventures in Fiji. With whiter-than-white sands, vivid-blue seas and swaying palm trees, the archipelago is the epitome of paradise.
When not sunbathing and sipping cocktails from coconuts, there is a vibrant underwater world waiting to be uncovered. Scuba divers will be in their element, as will water sports enthusiasts as conditions here are perfect to try out the yacht’s large inventory of water toys.
Packed away in the lazarette of charter yacht Endless Summer are three jet skis, hover boards, kiteboards, paddleboards, a fly boot, SeaBobs and an inflatable water slide and floating island. There is diving gear too, as well as an on-board dive master and instructor.
When not discovering the surrounds, there are many chic deck areas on board the motor yacht suitable for relaxation, dining and entertaining. Offering the ultimate in outdoor living is the sundeck, with a Jacuzzi and swim-up bar, sunpads and an outdoor cinema.
In the main salon, natural light floods in through large windows, illuminating a sociable seating area and formal dining option. The skylounge above, however, is more laid back in feel, with a huge sofa for all the family, a widescreen TV and a games table.
The luxurious amenities continue into the interior which, designed by the esteemed Varo Team, incorporates custom-made furniture and some of the world’s finest materials, ranging from Peruvian walnut, bamboo and spele to silk, onyx and leather. This creates an elegant yet welcoming atmosphere in which to retreat.
Up to 12 guests can be accommodated on a private yacht charter in six sophisticated staterooms, including a full-beam master suite with a striking mother of pearl en-suite, a full-beam VIP suite, two double cabins and two twin cabins.
When not discovering the surrounds, there are many chic deck areas on board Endless Summer suitable for relaxation, dining and socialising
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.
- Monaco Yacht Show 2019 announces superyacht line-upRunning between 25 - 28 September, Monaco’s Port Hercules marina will be alive with activity as a stellar fleet of yach...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- VIDEO: Superyacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’ in the British Virgin Islands Amels’ 83m/272ft superyacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’ was spotted enjoying some tropical sun in the British Virgin Islands e...
- Megayacht TRANQUILITY joins the yacht charter fleetFormerly known as superyacht EQUANIMITY, the 92m/300ft motor yacht TRANQUILITY has become available for private yacht c...
- VIDEO: Superyacht ‘Lady S’ enjoys the waters of PortofinoIn a brand new video, drone footage gives us a closer look at one of the most exciting recent additions to the charter ...