Launched earlier this year, Endless Summer is the result of a unique collaboration between US yachting greats Delta Marine and Christensen. Discerning travellers can now be among the first to charter the brand new build while exploring the off-the-beaten-track wonders of the South Pacific.
Offering no-end of outdoor adventures, epic landscapes and vibrant cultural experiences, New Zealand is a bucket list favourite, and there is no better way to explore the ‘Land of the Long White Cloud’ than by luxury charter yacht.
When cruising the North Island, charterers can experience the multi-cultural city of Auckland, a roll call of beautiful beaches along the east coast, the ancient Waipoua Kauri forest, the bubbling mud pools and geysers of Rotorua, and the maritime playground of the Bay of Islands.
The South Island, meanwhile, is home to the atmospheric Milford Sounds, a glacier-carved wonderland of towering peaks, hanging valleys, waterfalls and remote fjords, as well as the ancient sunken river valleys and wineries of Marlborough and Kaikoura, renowned for its whales, dolphins and seals.
Whereas yacht-goers looking to live out their Robinson Crusoe fantasy will be more suited for island-hopping adventures in Fiji. With whiter-than-white sands, vivid-blue seas and swaying palm trees, the archipelago is the epitome of paradise.
When not sunbathing and sipping cocktails from coconuts, there is a vibrant underwater world waiting to be uncovered. Scuba divers will be in their element, as will water sports enthusiasts as conditions here are perfect to try out the yacht’s large inventory of water toys.
Packed away in the lazarette of charter yacht Endless Summer are three jet skis, hover boards, kiteboards, paddleboards, a fly boot, SeaBobs and an inflatable water slide and floating island. There is diving gear too, as well as an on-board dive master and instructor.
When not discovering the surrounds, there are many chic deck areas on board the motor yacht suitable for relaxation, dining and entertaining. Offering the ultimate in outdoor living is the sundeck, with a Jacuzzi and swim-up bar, sunpads and an outdoor cinema.
In the main salon, natural light floods in through large windows, illuminating a sociable seating area and formal dining option. The skylounge above, however, is more laid back in feel, with a huge sofa for all the family, a widescreen TV and a games table.
The luxurious amenities continue into the interior which, designed by the esteemed Varo Team, incorporates custom-made furniture and some of the world’s finest materials, ranging from Peruvian walnut, bamboo and spele to silk, onyx and leather. This creates an elegant yet welcoming atmosphere in which to retreat.
Up to 12 guests can be accommodated on a private yacht charter in six sophisticated staterooms, including a full-beam master suite with a striking mother of pearl en-suite, a full-beam VIP suite, two double cabins and two twin cabins.
When not discovering the surrounds, there are many chic deck areas on board Endless Summer suitable for relaxation, dining and socialising
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...