A vibrant blend of natural wonders and cultural heritage await in Belize, a pint-sized country nestled between Guatemala and Mexico which makes the perfect peaceful alternative to the Caribbean.
Precious few superyachts venture into the waters of Belize, and we are happy to report that TRENDING is one such charter option.
Having undergone a $4 million refit in 2016, the yacht is in pristine condition, and she is brimming with modern facilities and luxury features for her guests to enjoy.
Precious few superyachts venture into the waters of Belize, and TRENDING is one such charter option.
Boasting voluminous deck areas, guests will find plenty of comfortable spots to soak up the blissful weather. Chief among them is the sundeck, which plays host to a 10-person jacuzzi ringed by sunpads, a sleek marble wet bar and an elegant seating area that makes the ideal setting for evening cocktails.
Guests will also find an additional foredeck lounging area and aft deck dining complete with an integrated TV.
Those looking to explore the incredible aquatic life and crystal-clear waters of Belize will be pleased to discover an extensive range of the latest water toys, including Waverunners, Seabobs, underwater Scooters, glass-bottomed kayaks, scuba-diving equipment and towable toys, to name just a few.
Having undergone a $4 million refit in 2016, the yacht is in pristine condition.
The yacht’s interiors spaces have been tastefully furnished by the renowned Donald Starkey to reflect a refined and sophisticated theme. Opulent touches such as plush faux fur throws and crystal chandeliers are balanced by a cool and contemporary energy.
Guests will love chilling out in the main salon during the day and then heading up to the skylounge for evening entertainment, where they can enjoy a granite-topped bar and oversized TV screen.
Accommodation is provided for 12 guests in six comfortable cabins. Thanks to a cutting-edge audio, visual and Wi-Fi system, guests will find themselves suitably relaxed and entertained throughout their private yacht charter.
Exploring Belize by yacht promises endless opportunities to be wowed. On shore, the terrain is coated by dense rainforests and peppered with the ancient remains of Maya civilisations dating back to 800 BC
Fringing the jungles, miles of untouched white beaches stretch out enticingly. These continue out at sea, where guests can while away their days treading fresh footsteps in the sand on the numerous atolls and outer cayes that are scattered across the turquoise ocean.
Fringing the jungles, miles of untouched white beaches stretch out enticingly.
Snorkellers and scuba-pros will be right at home here, as these resplendent cruising grounds are teeming with life. The warm Belizean waters are a magnet for a mesmerising panoply of marine life, ranging from dolphins and whale sharks to numerous species of fish and coral inhabiting the long necklace of coral reefs which straddle the coast.
While in Belize, charter guests should not leave without paying a visit to the iconic Great Blue Hole, which holds the crown for the world’s largest sinkhole. This cavernous crater was formed of a vast network of limestone caves above sea level which collapsed during the last Ice Age. The perfect ring is certainly worth experiencing first-hand.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.