As superyachts rarely venture to Belize, the chance to visit the country on board Remember When – a highly sought-after charter yacht – is a very unusual but highly exciting opportunity. And, as the yacht is available over the holiday season, lucky charterers will be able to have a festive experience like no other.
Perched on the north-east corner of Central America, Belize abounds with natural beauty, adventure and culture. Much of the interior is enveloped in thick tropical forests inhabited by a diverse array of wildlife while archaeological sites from the mysterious Maya civilisation are also peppered about the land.
Superyacht-goers will undoubtedly be dazzled by the coast’s sparkling turquoise shallows and cobalt depths. The Belize Barrier Reef is the second largest in the world after Australia’s, and with more than 100 types of coral and some 500 species of fish, it’s a paradise for divers and snorkelers.
Whether charter guests scuba dive the world-renowned Blue Hole, zip-line through the jungle canopy or crawl through ancient caves systems, Belize is one big adventure, and these activities can be incorporated into an itinerary that also takes in the wonderful islands of the Caribbean.
Opt to finish in Grenada and the yacht charter can draw to a close in idyllic tropical island surrounds. Think gorgeous, sun-kissed beaches, a mountainous and rainforest-covered interior and waters brimming with marine life. This will be the perfect setting in which to relax after an action-packed time in Belize.
Bookings on board luxury yacht Remember When may need to be for a minimum of 10 days, depending on where charterers choose to go. But those on board can be guaranteed a motor yacht filled with expansive outdoor areas, elegant interior styling and a stellar line-up of leisure facilities.
One of the highlights of the Christensen build is the inviting sundeck, equipped with a large bar, a sun pad-surrounded Jacuzzi and a sociable seating area. The aft portion of the deck can be transformed into a yoga studio or work out zone, with a treadmill and free weights located here too.
As superyachts rarely venture to Belize, the chance to visit the country on board Remember When is an extremely exciting opportunity
The air-conditioned upper deck aft is primed for entertainment with a large al fresco dining setup while an excellent selection of water toys can be accessed from the swim platform. Scuba diving equipment is even available, ensuring guests can get up close and personal with Belize’s brilliant underwater world.
Also guaranteed to impress is the Carol Williamson & Associates-designed interior spaces, where socialising and relaxation can continue in style. The main salon features a sumptuous seating area and formal dining setup while a sleek bar awaits in the more laidback skylounge.
After a day at sea, guests can retreat into one of six spacious staterooms, including a full-beam master suite, a VIP suite, two double cabins and two twin cabins. Exquisite stonework and heated flooring features throughout, and 12 guests can be accommodated in total.
For more information on M/Y Remember When, talk to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, view all luxury yachts for charter in the Caribbean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...