As superyachts rarely venture to Belize, the chance to visit the country on board Remember When – a highly sought-after charter yacht – is a very unusual but highly exciting opportunity. And, as the yacht is available over the holiday season, lucky charterers will be able to have a festive experience like no other.
Perched on the north-east corner of Central America, Belize abounds with natural beauty, adventure and culture. Much of the interior is enveloped in thick tropical forests inhabited by a diverse array of wildlife while archaeological sites from the mysterious Maya civilisation are also peppered about the land.
Superyacht-goers will undoubtedly be dazzled by the coast’s sparkling turquoise shallows and cobalt depths. The Belize Barrier Reef is the second largest in the world after Australia’s, and with more than 100 types of coral and some 500 species of fish, it’s a paradise for divers and snorkelers.
Whether charter guests scuba dive the world-renowned Blue Hole, zip-line through the jungle canopy or crawl through ancient caves systems, Belize is one big adventure, and these activities can be incorporated into an itinerary that also takes in the wonderful islands of the Caribbean.
Opt to finish in Grenada and the yacht charter can draw to a close in idyllic tropical island surrounds. Think gorgeous, sun-kissed beaches, a mountainous and rainforest-covered interior and waters brimming with marine life. This will be the perfect setting in which to relax after an action-packed time in Belize.
Bookings on board luxury yacht Remember When may need to be for a minimum of 10 days, depending on where charterers choose to go. But those on board can be guaranteed a motor yacht filled with expansive outdoor areas, elegant interior styling and a stellar line-up of leisure facilities.
One of the highlights of the Christensen build is the inviting sundeck, equipped with a large bar, a sun pad-surrounded Jacuzzi and a sociable seating area. The aft portion of the deck can be transformed into a yoga studio or work out zone, with a treadmill and free weights located here too.
As superyachts rarely venture to Belize, the chance to visit the country on board Remember When is an extremely exciting opportunity
The air-conditioned upper deck aft is primed for entertainment with a large al fresco dining setup while an excellent selection of water toys can be accessed from the swim platform. Scuba diving equipment is even available, ensuring guests can get up close and personal with Belize’s brilliant underwater world.
Also guaranteed to impress is the Carol Williamson & Associates-designed interior spaces, where socialising and relaxation can continue in style. The main salon features a sumptuous seating area and formal dining setup while a sleek bar awaits in the more laidback skylounge.
After a day at sea, guests can retreat into one of six spacious staterooms, including a full-beam master suite, a VIP suite, two double cabins and two twin cabins. Exquisite stonework and heated flooring features throughout, and 12 guests can be accommodated in total.
For more information on M/Y Remember When, talk to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, view all luxury yachts for charter in the Caribbean.
- Winners of the 2019 Design and Innovation Awards AnnouncedHeld over the weekend in Italy, this year’s edition of the Design and Innovation Awards saw a stunning selection of sup...
- S/Y AQUIJO to charter in Papua New GuineaThe award-winning 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO has announced she will be chartering around the captivating cruising g...
- Oceanco unveils 90m M/Y DREAMBOAT, formerly Y716Oceanco has unveiled their 90m/295ft superyacht DREAMBOAT, formerly known as Y716 and Project Yasmin, at their faciliti...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2019Make it your New Year’s resolution to charter a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the latest yachts to have hit...
- Abeking M/Y SECRET enters the charter fleetThe 82m/270ft motor yacht SECRET is the latest addition to the charter market and will be offering yachting vacations i...
- M/Y HANAA opens for charter in the Mediterranean Part of Dominator’s popular Ilumen series, the 27m/90ft motor yacht HANAA has announced she will be available to charte...