This holiday season, guests in search of a tropical escape can benefit from a six-day rate offer on superyacht Ocean Emerald, where they can cruise the Andaman Sea in luxury. A variety of onboard amenities, oversized sundeck, and impressive collection of water toys make this motor yacht a prime candidate for a luxury yacht charter in Thailand.
With interiors designed by Lord Norman Foster of Foster & Partners, she is polished, modern, and exudes an elegance and sophistication that is sure to turn heads when cruising through South East Asia. Her prowess is enticing and even secured her a grand appearance in the re-make of the 1991 cult classic ‘Point Beak’.
In terms of outdoor living, Ocean Emerald aims to impress with a staircase that rises from the waterline to the sun deck seamlessly blending the three giant leisure spaces together and providing plush seating arrangements and alfresco dining area overlooking the crystalline waters of Thailand.
Guest will certainly spend the majority of their luxury yacht charter on the motor yacht's vast and open sun deck, which offers chic and inviting with and sunpads, a seating area and jacuzzi.
Accommodation is provided for 12 guests in five cabins, comprising one master cabin, two VIP suites, two double cabins which can be converted into two twins. The master suite benefits from spacious wardrobes, lounging space, private ensuite, and also has access to two private balconies overlooking the water.
Her interior styling reflects a refined and contemporary theme, with minimalist furnishings and clean flowing lines eliciting an interesting sleekness that carries throughout the boat. The generously sized salon offers floor to ceiling windows flooding the space with natural light, and sumptuous seating for the most glamorous relaxation.
The indoor dining table, located forward, offers a highly sophisticated atmosphere to host lavish banquets.
Drenched in heat and sun rays, guests can expect the perfect conditions to explore Thailand’s ivory beaches, rich coasts, and cosmopolitans cities.
Or for some privacy, guests can venture to some of Thailand’s secluded coasts where the azure waters gently brush against the bay’s sugar-white beaches - Here, guests can make use of Ocean Emerald's locker of water toys, including water slide, jet skiis, kayaks, and the Axopar tender, the fastest tenders aboard any charter yacht.
Laidback guests would benefit from a trip to the enthralling and atmospheric Phi Phi islands, which arguably is the prized gem in the Southeast Asian crown. The relaxed culture there is the allure for westerners looking to revitalize their creature comforts and understand Eastern values to take them back home with them after a long trip.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.