With the roar of the Porsche Supercup exceeding the enormous volume set by the F1 cars during their practice laps yesterday, the team at YachtCharterFleet returned the heart of the action at the Monaco Grand Prix 2018.
Taking in the colourful procession of the Supercup and enjoying Russian driver Artem Markelov’s success in the F2 Championship, the team at YachtCharterFleet returned to the hottest spot in the Mediterranean to keep a watchful eye on the arriving superyachts.
Indeed, with the main event taking place on Sunday, the attending superyachts will soon all be in position for what promises to be a memorable race.
No doubt amongst the most exciting of the new arrivals is the 92m/302ft motor yacht ‘Queen Miri’, a motor yacht which boasts a helipad that can be converted into a ‘party deck’ for occasions such as the Monaco Grand Prix.
As the above video reveals, the superyachts are all perfectly placed to enjoy all of the action taking place out on the track, from the F1 practice and qualifying laps, to a number of other competitions which take place ahead of Sunday’s big race.
Attracting plenty of attention, the F2 Championship has certainly kept the discerning crowds entertained whilst they wait for further F1 practice laps and qualifying which will take place tomorrow. The ideal start to a yacht charter in the South of France, the event has proved to be a massive success amongst families and those enjoying an event charter.
With guests being tendered to and from their yachts, a number of hospitality areas and surrounding balconies have come to life in the lead up the highly anticipated race.
As well the big name stars like Lewis Hamilton and Lance Stroll, 22 year old Russian Sergey Sirotkin will make his debut at the iconic event.
Bringing together the A-list of superyachts and some of the world’s most exciting cars, the Monaco Grand Prix 2018 is shaping up to be a defining event of the year
As well as the high octane action taking place on the circuit, there will also be a number of social events to keep visitors occupied, from a number of fashion shows at Le Meridien Beach Plaza and the Amber Lounge, to a variety of champagne receptions around the glamorous bars of the principality.
Continuing to bring you exclusive trackside coverage, YachtCharterFleet will be on hand throughout the duration of the event to keep readers up to date regarding all of the superyachts and stand out moments.
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2019Make it your New Year’s resolution to charter a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the latest yachts to have hit...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- New photos: take a fresh look at 73m M/Y NAUTILUS Brand new imagery of the iconic 73m/240ft motor yacht NAUTILUS from Picchiotti has been released, showing off some rece...
- S/Y AQUIJO to charter in Papua New GuineaThe award-winning 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO has announced she will be chartering around the captivating cruising g...
- Viking M/Y MARYBELLE joins Bahamas charter fleet The 25m/83ft luxury fishing yacht MARYBELLE is one of the latest additions to the global charter market and will be ava...
- M/Y HANAA opens for charter in the Mediterranean Part of Dominator’s popular Ilumen series, the 27m/90ft motor yacht HANAA has announced she will be available to charte...