With the roar of the Porsche Supercup exceeding the enormous volume set by the F1 cars during their practice laps yesterday, the team at YachtCharterFleet returned the heart of the action at the Monaco Grand Prix 2018.
Taking in the colourful procession of the Supercup and enjoying Russian driver Artem Markelov’s success in the F2 Championship, the team at YachtCharterFleet returned to the hottest spot in the Mediterranean to keep a watchful eye on the arriving superyachts.
Indeed, with the main event taking place on Sunday, the attending superyachts will soon all be in position for what promises to be a memorable race.
No doubt amongst the most exciting of the new arrivals is the 92m/302ft motor yacht ‘Queen Miri’, a motor yacht which boasts a helipad that can be converted into a ‘party deck’ for occasions such as the Monaco Grand Prix.
As the above video reveals, the superyachts are all perfectly placed to enjoy all of the action taking place out on the track, from the F1 practice and qualifying laps, to a number of other competitions which take place ahead of Sunday’s big race.
Attracting plenty of attention, the F2 Championship has certainly kept the discerning crowds entertained whilst they wait for further F1 practice laps and qualifying which will take place tomorrow. The ideal start to a yacht charter in the South of France, the event has proved to be a massive success amongst families and those enjoying an event charter.
With guests being tendered to and from their yachts, a number of hospitality areas and surrounding balconies have come to life in the lead up the highly anticipated race.
As well the big name stars like Lewis Hamilton and Lance Stroll, 22 year old Russian Sergey Sirotkin will make his debut at the iconic event.
Bringing together the A-list of superyachts and some of the world’s most exciting cars, the Monaco Grand Prix 2018 is shaping up to be a defining event of the year
As well as the high octane action taking place on the circuit, there will also be a number of social events to keep visitors occupied, from a number of fashion shows at Le Meridien Beach Plaza and the Amber Lounge, to a variety of champagne receptions around the glamorous bars of the principality.
Continuing to bring you exclusive trackside coverage, YachtCharterFleet will be on hand throughout the duration of the event to keep readers up to date regarding all of the superyachts and stand out moments.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed