Following the rip-roaring success of its opening day, the Mediterranean Yacht Show 2017 continued to impress the discerning crowds with even more activity defining its second day.
With the sun still shining over Nafplion, this year’s edition of the Mediterranean Yacht Show continued to amaze today as the captains of industry returned to the port to inspect the motor yachts and sailing yachts on display.
The second day began with breakfast aboard the 28m/92ft motor yacht 'Aqua Libra', a 2012 delivery from UK yard Sunseeker. Guests were treated to traditional Greek fare and it served as a great opportunity to network before the show had even opened its doors for the day.
When the show got underway, it was the likes of the 42m/137ft motor yacht 'Barents Sea' and the 50m/164ft sailing yacht 'Baracuda Valletta' which were commanding the attention of the attendees whilst the general conversation turned to the upcoming charter season in the Mediterranean.
Such chat was hardly surprising considering the fine waters which surround the picturesque town of Nafplion, not to mention the fascinating range of hotspots which are within a short cruising distance.
With the exhibition space receiving an equal share of attention, the attending luxury brands were also keen to get in on the action and promote the attendant lifestyle attached to those who enjoy a private yacht charter vacation.
Another superyacht receiving plenty of attention was the 50m/164ft motor yacht OURANOS from the Italian shipyard Admiral Yachts.
Also turning heads thanks to her distinctive black hull was the 36m/117ft luxury yacht ‘Can’t Remember’ from Tecnomar, a superyacht which received an impressive refit last year.
As the action continues to unfold in Greece, but sure to return frequently to YachtCharterFleet.com as well as keeping up to date with our livestream here.
In line with tradition, the Mediterranean Yacht Show 2017 is effortlessly stunning both the crowds and the industry
In order to have someone inspect an attending superyacht on your behalf, be sure to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts attending the Mediterranean Yacht Show 2017.
- FLYING FOX - World's largest charter yacht revealedIt has been announced that the brand new Lurssen Superyacht FLYING FOX will join the Charter Fleet.
- Tahiti yacht charters available at a reduced price with 60m M/Y DREAMCruise around Tahiti and the rest of French Polynesia at a discounted rate on board the 60m/197ft multi-award-winning m...
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- Discover Belize with Westport M/Y TRENDINGEnjoy a Belize luxury yacht charter this June on board the 50m/165ft superyacht TRENDING from Westport.