Following the rip-roaring success of its opening day, the Mediterranean Yacht Show 2017 continued to impress the discerning crowds with even more activity defining its second day.
With the sun still shining over Nafplion, this year’s edition of the Mediterranean Yacht Show continued to amaze today as the captains of industry returned to the port to inspect the motor yachts and sailing yachts on display.
The second day began with breakfast aboard the 28m/92ft motor yacht 'Aqua Libra', a 2012 delivery from UK yard Sunseeker. Guests were treated to traditional Greek fare and it served as a great opportunity to network before the show had even opened its doors for the day.
When the show got underway, it was the likes of the 42m/137ft motor yacht 'Barents Sea' and the 50m/164ft sailing yacht 'Baracuda Valletta' which were commanding the attention of the attendees whilst the general conversation turned to the upcoming charter season in the Mediterranean.
Such chat was hardly surprising considering the fine waters which surround the picturesque town of Nafplion, not to mention the fascinating range of hotspots which are within a short cruising distance.
With the exhibition space receiving an equal share of attention, the attending luxury brands were also keen to get in on the action and promote the attendant lifestyle attached to those who enjoy a private yacht charter vacation.
Another superyacht receiving plenty of attention was the 50m/164ft motor yacht OURANOS from the Italian shipyard Admiral Yachts.
Also turning heads thanks to her distinctive black hull was the 36m/117ft luxury yacht ‘Can’t Remember’ from Tecnomar, a superyacht which received an impressive refit last year.
As the action continues to unfold in Greece, but sure to return frequently to YachtCharterFleet.com as well as keeping up to date with our livestream here.
In line with tradition, the Mediterranean Yacht Show 2017 is effortlessly stunning both the crowds and the industry
In order to have someone inspect an attending superyacht on your behalf, be sure to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts attending the Mediterranean Yacht Show 2017.
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- 75m Feadship charter yacht ARROW makes a splashThis weekend saw the official launch ceremony and christening of the newest addition to the Feadship fleet; 75m/ 246ft ...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...
- Brand new 95m charter yacht O’PARI on track for 2020 delivery Golden Yachts is set to launch the 95m/310ft motor yacht O’PARI next spring, following which she will be available for ...