Following the rip-roaring success of its opening day, the Mediterranean Yacht Show 2017 continued to impress the discerning crowds with even more activity defining its second day.
With the sun still shining over Nafplion, this year’s edition of the Mediterranean Yacht Show continued to amaze today as the captains of industry returned to the port to inspect the motor yachts and sailing yachts on display.
The second day began with breakfast aboard the 28m/92ft motor yacht 'Aqua Libra', a 2012 delivery from UK yard Sunseeker. Guests were treated to traditional Greek fare and it served as a great opportunity to network before the show had even opened its doors for the day.
When the show got underway, it was the likes of the 42m/137ft motor yacht 'Barents Sea' and the 50m/164ft sailing yacht 'Baracuda Valletta' which were commanding the attention of the attendees whilst the general conversation turned to the upcoming charter season in the Mediterranean.
Such chat was hardly surprising considering the fine waters which surround the picturesque town of Nafplion, not to mention the fascinating range of hotspots which are within a short cruising distance.
With the exhibition space receiving an equal share of attention, the attending luxury brands were also keen to get in on the action and promote the attendant lifestyle attached to those who enjoy a private yacht charter vacation.
Another superyacht receiving plenty of attention was the 50m/164ft motor yacht OURANOS from the Italian shipyard Admiral Yachts.
Also turning heads thanks to her distinctive black hull was the 36m/117ft luxury yacht ‘Can’t Remember’ from Tecnomar, a superyacht which received an impressive refit last year.
As the action continues to unfold in Greece, but sure to return frequently to YachtCharterFleet.com as well as keeping up to date with our livestream here.
In line with tradition, the Mediterranean Yacht Show 2017 is effortlessly stunning both the crowds and the industry
In order to have someone inspect an attending superyacht on your behalf, be sure to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts attending the Mediterranean Yacht Show 2017.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.