Launched by Dutch yard Damen in February this year, Game Changer is the newest member of the YSV6911 fleet and makes an exciting edition to the global charter market.
Support vessels are an emerging trend in the industry and can be considered as floating storage spaces to be chartered alongside another superyacht, known as the mothership, for added comfort, flexibility and ease. They also open up unprecedented opportunities for off-the-beaten-track cruising.
Game Changer has 250 square feet of deck space for storing tenders, water toys and submersibles, along with a large deck crane for easy loading and unloading.
The capacity to store larger and more water toys offers charterers even more fun on the water, and the vessel will also be able to cruise ahead to the next anchorage on a private yacht charter and unload the toys in time for the mothership’s arrival.
There is even a fully-certified helideck and helicopter hangar, so charterers can take off and land without causing hassle, disruption and noise for those on the mothership. Refuelling capabilities also mean guests can take long range flights, which aren't possible while staying on a motor yacht alone.
Below deck there is another 110 square feet of air-conditioned space for storing a huge amount of extra provisions, fuel, luggage and spare parts. There is even a dive centre, offices, facilities and accommodation for 22 crew and staff.
Game Changer will be able to cruise ahead to the next anchorage and unload all the water toys in time for the mothership’s arrival
The option to have more staff on hand if required offers much peace of mind, while having them accommodated elsewhere leaves charterers to enjoy the privacy of their motheryacht.
Plus, with more provisions on board and long-range cruising capabilities, support vessels such as superyacht Game Changer open up unrivaled opportunities for discovering the world's remotest waters.
She will be appearing at the upcoming Monaco Yacht Show, taking place from 27th to 30th September, before starting her winter cruising season. All Caribbean and South Pacific locations will be considered on a case by case basis.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...