Launched by Dutch yard Damen in February this year, Game Changer is the newest member of the YSV6911 fleet and makes an exciting edition to the global charter market.
Support vessels are an emerging trend in the industry and can be considered as floating storage spaces to be chartered alongside another superyacht, known as the mothership, for added comfort, flexibility and ease. They also open up unprecedented opportunities for off-the-beaten-track cruising.
Game Changer has 250 square feet of deck space for storing tenders, water toys and submersibles, along with a large deck crane for easy loading and unloading.
The capacity to store larger and more water toys offers charterers even more fun on the water, and the vessel will also be able to cruise ahead to the next anchorage on a private yacht charter and unload the toys in time for the mothership’s arrival.
There is even a fully-certified helideck and helicopter hangar, so charterers can take off and land without causing hassle, disruption and noise for those on the mothership. Refuelling capabilities also mean guests can take long range flights, which aren't possible while staying on a motor yacht alone.
Below deck there is another 110 square feet of air-conditioned space for storing a huge amount of extra provisions, fuel, luggage and spare parts. There is even a dive centre, offices, facilities and accommodation for 22 crew and staff.
Game Changer will be able to cruise ahead to the next anchorage and unload all the water toys in time for the mothership’s arrival
The option to have more staff on hand if required offers much peace of mind, while having them accommodated elsewhere leaves charterers to enjoy the privacy of their motheryacht.
Plus, with more provisions on board and long-range cruising capabilities, support vessels such as superyacht Game Changer open up unrivaled opportunities for discovering the world's remotest waters.
She will be appearing at the upcoming Monaco Yacht Show, taking place from 27th to 30th September, before starting her winter cruising season. All Caribbean and South Pacific locations will be considered on a case by case basis.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed