Launched by Dutch yard Damen in February this year, Game Changer is the newest member of the YSV6911 fleet and makes an exciting edition to the global charter market.
Support vessels are an emerging trend in the industry and can be considered as floating storage spaces to be chartered alongside another superyacht, known as the mothership, for added comfort, flexibility and ease. They also open up unprecedented opportunities for off-the-beaten-track cruising.
Game Changer has 250 square feet of deck space for storing tenders, water toys and submersibles, along with a large deck crane for easy loading and unloading.
The capacity to store larger and more water toys offers charterers even more fun on the water, and the vessel will also be able to cruise ahead to the next anchorage on a private yacht charter and unload the toys in time for the mothership’s arrival.
There is even a fully-certified helideck and helicopter hangar, so charterers can take off and land without causing hassle, disruption and noise for those on the mothership. Refuelling capabilities also mean guests can take long range flights, which aren't possible while staying on a motor yacht alone.
Below deck there is another 110 square feet of air-conditioned space for storing a huge amount of extra provisions, fuel, luggage and spare parts. There is even a dive centre, offices, facilities and accommodation for 22 crew and staff.
Game Changer will be able to cruise ahead to the next anchorage and unload all the water toys in time for the mothership’s arrival
The option to have more staff on hand if required offers much peace of mind, while having them accommodated elsewhere leaves charterers to enjoy the privacy of their motheryacht.
Plus, with more provisions on board and long-range cruising capabilities, support vessels such as superyacht Game Changer open up unrivaled opportunities for discovering the world's remotest waters.
She will be appearing at the upcoming Monaco Yacht Show, taking place from 27th to 30th September, before starting her winter cruising season. All Caribbean and South Pacific locations will be considered on a case by case basis.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- 82m M/Y KIBO joins the global charter marketIt has been revealed that the award-winning 82m/266ft motor yacht KIBO is now available for charter in popular Mediterr...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...
- VIDEO: Exclusive look inside newly fitted M/Y O'MEGANew video footage reveals the freshly refurbished interiors inside the 83m/271ft luxury yacht O’MEGA.