Combining timeless elegance and flexible versatility, QUARANTA is the perfect yacht for a larger group looking to experience the breathtaking beauty of the Adriatic sea.
It’s easy to see why this award-winning yacht has been a popular charter option in the Mediterranean this summer, and this special offer at the tail end of the summer season isn’t expected to last long- so act fast.
She offers accommodation for up 12 guests, but the flexible cabin configuration that she is renowned for means the suites can be arranged in various lay-outs, giving her guests the utmost freedom and adaptability.
The social and dining area meet similar criterion, with very few features on board that can’t be adjusted to meet the exact number of guests on board.
The flexible cabin configuration that she is renowned for means the suites can be arranged in various lay-outs, giving her guests the utmost freedom and adaptability.
Meticulously designed to the last detail, a team of engineers and designers were keen the maximise her exterior and interior spaces. With extra width and one more deck than would be found on a single-hull yacht of a similar size, she yields about 50 per cent more space than her most comparable competitors.
Her interiors were created by Lila-Lou London, and make full use of the natural light that streams in from wide panoramic windows. Sophisticated and chic, light wood complements creamy white shades. Her exterior is equally sleek, with clean, concave lines and teak decks.
There is ample room for dining outdoors and enjoying the views of Croatia and the Adriatic sea, a small ocean which is part of the Mediterranean. Guests can lie back and unwind on one of the sumptuous sun loungers located on the well-appointed sun deck, which also boasts a Jacuzzi and a bar.
With a partially shaded outdoor dining space, this area is the hub of the superyacht, and is a marvellous social setting both by day and at night. Enjoy lunch overlooking lush green islands, followed by supper watching the setting sun turn the sky pink. Then, move on to cocktails and dancing under the stars.
Enjoy lunch overlooking lush green islands, followed by supper watching the setting sun turn the sky pink
Superyacht QUARANTA is a speedy little number, capable of maintaining 25 knots so her guests can easily island-hop and explore all of the beauty and culture of Croatia. But for guests not looking to disembark, a wealth of water toys will ensure guests are well-entertained on this private yacht charter.
For those looking for a leisurely swim, an extendable swim platform is perfectly positioned to give straightforward access to the sea and all of the incredible marine life that the Adriatic sea has to offer.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed