Launched in Janurary and delivered from the CRN shipyard in May, superyacht Cloud 9 has spent her first summer in the Mediterranean inspiring a wave of intrigue. Indeed, both her sleek exterior and wealth of features have attracted plenty of discussion from those fortunate enough to catch a glimpse of her.
Designed in collaboration with her experienced owner, her interior boasts an exceptional volume whilst her exterior is equipped with a large beach club with its own side-loading tender garage.
It is therefore greatly exciting to learn that the motor yacht will be attending this year’s Monaco Yacht Show, going on display between 27th-30th September.
A charter guest’s paradise, the exterior of superyacht Cloud 9 has been expertly styled by Zuccon International. Prioritising comfort and relaxation above all else, the various areas have been furnished with numerous sunloungers and alfresco dining spaces to enhance the outdoor experience.
In terms of standout features, the exterior boasts a 12 meter swimming pool on the main deck aft, with an enormous beach club located just below. Particularly impressive, the beach club has a retractable balcony on the port side to make getting in the water totally effortless.
What’s more, with her own bespoke limousine tender on hand to take guests to the mainland, charter guests can be assured of a memorable and stylish experience when chartering superyacht Cloud 9.
Beautifully designed and equipped with all of the most desirable features, superyacht Cloud 9 is the perfect choice for a private yacht charter vacation
Taking care of the layout and styling of the interior, the forward-thinking Andrew Winch has ensured that superyacht Cloud 9 exudes a refreshing ambience. With both a main salon and sky lounge for guests to gather in, the social opportunities abound once the sun has set on the day.
The Owner’s suite is also a noteworthy aspect of the yacht, with the sleeping area extending aft towards a dedicated media room which can double up as a private office if necessary. What’s more, with exterior deck space on offer just forward of the bed, guests making use of this area can enjoy their morning coffee in undisturbed privacy.
Besides the Owner’s suite, Cloud 9 includes an additional VIP cabin, and 6 doubles, 2 of which can be converted into twins. Altogether, this flexible configuration allows her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed