Launched in Janurary and delivered from the CRN shipyard in May, superyacht Cloud 9 has spent her first summer in the Mediterranean inspiring a wave of intrigue. Indeed, both her sleek exterior and wealth of features have attracted plenty of discussion from those fortunate enough to catch a glimpse of her.
Designed in collaboration with her experienced owner, her interior boasts an exceptional volume whilst her exterior is equipped with a large beach club with its own side-loading tender garage.
It is therefore greatly exciting to learn that the motor yacht will be attending this year’s Monaco Yacht Show, going on display between 27th-30th September.
A charter guest’s paradise, the exterior of superyacht Cloud 9 has been expertly styled by Zuccon International. Prioritising comfort and relaxation above all else, the various areas have been furnished with numerous sunloungers and alfresco dining spaces to enhance the outdoor experience.
In terms of standout features, the exterior boasts a 12 meter swimming pool on the main deck aft, with an enormous beach club located just below. Particularly impressive, the beach club has a retractable balcony on the port side to make getting in the water totally effortless.
What’s more, with her own bespoke limousine tender on hand to take guests to the mainland, charter guests can be assured of a memorable and stylish experience when chartering superyacht Cloud 9.
Beautifully designed and equipped with all of the most desirable features, superyacht Cloud 9 is the perfect choice for a private yacht charter vacation
Taking care of the layout and styling of the interior, the forward-thinking Andrew Winch has ensured that superyacht Cloud 9 exudes a refreshing ambience. With both a main salon and sky lounge for guests to gather in, the social opportunities abound once the sun has set on the day.
The Owner’s suite is also a noteworthy aspect of the yacht, with the sleeping area extending aft towards a dedicated media room which can double up as a private office if necessary. What’s more, with exterior deck space on offer just forward of the bed, guests making use of this area can enjoy their morning coffee in undisturbed privacy.
Besides the Owner’s suite, Cloud 9 includes an additional VIP cabin, and 6 doubles, 2 of which can be converted into twins. Altogether, this flexible configuration allows her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...