Following the success of the inaugural show last year, the 2014 Palma Superyacht Show is to take place between 30th April and 4th May 2014
Running alongside the well-established Boat Show Palma, the Superyacht Show has already confirmed that 49 yachts will be attending this year – 40 yachts between 22m and 35m, three yachts between 35m and 40m and six yachts over 40m in length. In addition, 28 yacht-related exhibitors have been confirmed, with more expected to follow.
As it currently stands, the largest yacht attending the show is the 47.7m Heesen charter yacht LET IT BE. Built in 2006 as one of the shipyards 4700 Series, LET IT BE offers accommodation for up to 10 charter guests in addition to nine crew members. Built in the Netherlands, she is available to charter from $20,000 per week.
Admission to the 2014 Palma Superyacht Show will be via either a guest pass or by public entrance with a fee payable on the day. The Show will be open from 11am until 8pm each day with an extended opening Sea Night scheduled for Friday 2nd May from 11am until 11pm.
...the Superyacht Show has already confirmed that 49 yachts will be attending this year – 40 yachts between 22m and 35m, three yachts between 35m and 40m and six yachts over 40m in length.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.