Launched by Ferretti in 2012 and refitted in 2017, Porthos Sans Abri combines chic deck areas, contemporary interiors from Zuccon International and an array of modern leisure facilities.
With a top cruising speed of 26 knots, she is ideal for charterers prioritising fast-paced exploration. She can quickly zoom along the coast from one anchorage to the next, enabling those on board to spend more time relaxing or seeing the sights along both the coasts of Corsica and Sardinia.
A social hub of any luxury yacht charter is the flybridge. All on board flock here to dine al fresco and catch up over cocktails while taking in gorgeous views of the region.
An inflatable water slide can be attached to this deck too, providing entertainment for guests of all ages. More water toys can be accessed from the drop-down swim platform, which also serves as an alluring waterside terrace. Discerning travellers can relax here with the Mediterranean water just inches away.
Social gatherings, from morning coffee to sundowners to delicious dinners, can also be enjoyed on the aft deck, while a secluded sunning station on the foredeck serves as an intimate place to lounge.
More opportunities for winding down and entertaining continue into the interior of charter yacht Porthos Sans Abri
More opportunities for winding down and entertaining continue into the interior of charter yacht Porthos Sans Abri. Deep sofas form a sociable seating area in the open plan main salon aft and, further forward, a dining table offers a more formal place to host a dinner party.
Oak-coloured wall panels, neutral coloured furnishings and navy blue accents create a tranquil, laidback and elegant environment, allowing all on board to feel at ease while enjoying unrivalled levels of comfort.
The styling continues into the four sophisticated staterooms, including a master suite, a VIP suite and two twin cabins. Up to 10 guests can sleep on board the motor yacht on a charter vacation.
- FLYING FOX - World's largest charter yacht revealedIt has been announced that the brand new Lurssen Superyacht FLYING FOX will join the Charter Fleet.
- Tahiti yacht charters available at a reduced price with 60m M/Y DREAMCruise around Tahiti and the rest of French Polynesia at a discounted rate on board the 60m/197ft multi-award-winning m...
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- Discover Belize with Westport M/Y TRENDINGEnjoy a Belize luxury yacht charter this June on board the 50m/165ft superyacht TRENDING from Westport.