Confidence Prevails in Greek Yacht Charters
Charter volumes in Greece for the 2016 summer season have been performing better than anticipated following concerns that the refugee crisis would have a negative impact on the nation’s tourist industry.
Greece’s prevalence as a top yachting destination is fantastic news for the country’s tourism as well as the nation as a whole.
The Greek Yachting Association has attributed this success to three main reasons, with the first being that the flow of refugees into the country has now come to a complete halt.
Secondly, yachting enthusiasts and yachting professionals have clearly understood that the refugee issue has affected only a handful of Greece’s several thousand islands, despite misleading impressions created by the international media.
The fact that charter numbers are surpassing expectations is sure to further enhance Greece’s appeal as more and more tourists begin to recognise the country’s continuation as a top charter destination.
Such positive press will surely result in more last-minute charters being booked in Greece for the remainder of the summer season and hopefully its popularity will continue into 2017.
Indeed, thanks to an exceptional climate, stunning coastline and an unparalleled diversity of islands and islands, Greece truly has much to offer yacht-goers.
Among the country’s hotspots are the glittering islands of Santorini and Mykonos, famed for their combination of natural beauty, picturesque Cycladic architecture, exotic beaches, village life and cosmopolitan vibes.
Peloponnesus will transport you back to ancient times with its plethora of archaeological and historical sites while more island-hopping opportunities can be enjoyed throughout the captivating Ionian Islands and idyllic Saronic Islands.
Thanks to an exceptional climate, stunning coastline and an unparalleled diversity of islands and islands, Greece truly has much to offer yacht-goers
What’s more, the country possesses safe waters, an excellent yachting infrastructure and a formidable selection of yacht-chartering alternatives for bespoke vacation experiences.
YACHTS AVAILABLE TO CHARTER IN GREECE
Indian Empress Yacht For Charter
95m Oceanco, 2000 / 2015
St David Yacht For Charter
60m Benetti, 2008 / 2012
Victoria Del Mar Yacht For Charter
50m Delta Marine, 2006 / 2014
Ningaloo Yacht For Charter
45m Vitters, 2010
Geosand Yacht For Charter
42m Baglietto, 2012
Zeepaard Yacht For Charter
37m JFA Chantier Naval, 2003 / 2011
Blue Dream Yacht For Charter
30m Blue Sea Maritime, 2005
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...