One of the most impressive go-anywhere explorer yachts on the international charter fleet, CLOUDREAK is giving guests the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to explore the lesser-travelled cruising grounds of Scotland and Norway this May.
As she is already in the area, this is the perfect chance for charterers looking to explore this breathtaking region on a superyacht vacation.
Guests can expect to see some truly memorable sights as Northern Europe transitions into spring; from Arctic wildflowers lining the fjords of Norway to otter pups making their first tentative steps into the sea along the coasts of Scotland.
Very few charter yachts choose to traverse around Scotland, but those that do can expect to enjoy a slice of Celtic beauty. Dramatic coastlines are peppered with ancient ruins and white sandy beaches, against the awe-inspiring backdrop of mountains shrouded with fog.
The region is awash with quiet anchorages, remote islands and unexplored pockets, making it a great destination for those with a love of nature.
Norway promises an equally awe-inspiring experience, with miles of glacier-blue fjords that are primed for canoe and kayak adventures, as well as coastal cruising grounds that are teeming with life; orcas, humpbacks and dolphins can all be seen patrolling these waters in the warmer months.
On shore, waterfront towns filled with gingerbread-style houses promise authentic Scandinavian restaurants and museums and galleries that offer a captivating insight into the country’s rich culture.
Guests can also expect to peruse independent shops selling unique clothes, bespoke jewellery and homeware.
Her Christian Liaigre interiors borrow inspiration from the warmth and elegance of modern ski chalets, with wide fireplaces, liquidambar veneer and scored pine. The sumptuousness is balanced by a minimalist and contemporary energy evident in the guest accommodation.
The upper deck aft plays hosts an innovative winter-garden style space flanked by removable glass panels, which creates the perfect indoor/outdoor setting.
Movie nights at sea are also made possible, thanks to a unique outdoor cinema set-up which can be transformed into a nightclub thanks to a DJ booth, lights, and sound system.
After a long day of adventures, guests can indulge in a state-of-the-art wellness centre, which comprises a plunge pool, sauna, massage room and gym facilities. The services of a qualified beautician and personal trainer are on hand to supply the ultimate pampering experience.
Replete with on-board amenities and all the latest toys and accessories, guests looking to explore Norway, Scotland and the East Mediterranean should look no further than Cloudbreak.
If you’d like to know more, please get in touch with your preferred yacht charter broker.
Alternatively, view all superyachts for charter in Norway.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed