Classic Yacht MALAHNE Open for Historic Monaco Grand Prix Charters
Meticulously restored to her former Art Deco style, MALAHNE will fit in perfectly at the Monaco event, which celebrates the golden age of car racing.
The restoration, completed in April last year, took place at the Pendennis shipyard and adds yet another dimension to the yacht’s fascinating history. Built in 1937 by the British Woolworths founder, she served as part of the Channel Patrol in World War II before being acquired by the legendary film producer Sam Spiegel in 1960.
Charter guests will be able to take in all the action of the grand prix from the sun deck whether they unwind in the sunbathing area or socialise with friends over lunch in the dining nook. There is also an alfresco dining area on the main deck aft, meaning those on board will never be far from the onshore entertainment.
The interior of the classic yacht was updated by leading London designer Guy Oliver. The main salon features Anigre panelling, and striking features such as an art deco walnut piano and a bespoke staircase with bronze and engraved glass balustrade.
English oak panelling and a blood wood and mahogany dining table are found in the dining room, and ivory parchment panelling in the library creates a lighter space in which to unwind with a book or watch the widescreen television.
With three double cabins, two singles cabins and one twin cabin, she can accommodate 10 sleeping guests. Each suite has its own theme and unique detail.
Water toys include laser sailing dinghies, paddle boards, water skis, wakeboards, and snorkelling equipment and fishing gear, creating plenty of ways in which to enjoy the waters of the French Rivera.
There is also an alfresco dining area on the main deck aft, meaning those on board will never be far from the onshore entertainment.
More Yacht Information
Malahne Yacht For Charter
50m Camper & Nicholsons, 1937 / 2015
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...