Classic Yacht MALAHNE has Open Calendar in the Mediterranean
This famous classic yacht was delivered from the Camper and Nicholsons shipyard to yachtsman William Lawrence Stephenson in 1937, earlier this year MALAHNE completed an extensive, 30-month restoration process at Pendennis Shipyard to return to her former glory, with all the added benefits of the latest technology.
Once globally renowned for hosting the world’s elite under the ownership of producer of Sam Spiegel, since the 1930’s she has also proved her world cruising capability and has even served in Dunkirk.
An authentic Art Deco style runs throughout her 50 metres, with original touches such as her 1930’s custom phone and special lighting features ensuring MALAHNE provides a timeless glamour to any charter vacation. Her Oliver Laws (Claridges, London) interior remains faithful to her history, with bespoke furniture and antique silver combining with light woods and traditional artworks to create a welcoming ambiance on board.
Zero Speed Stabilizers ensure the utmost comfort whilst travelling at anchor for all guests on board motor yacht MALAHNE, with accommodation for 9 guests in five cabins in a spacious layout of a master suite, two double staterooms, a twin cabin and a single cabin.
Able to reach a top speed of 15 knots, she travels at a cruising speed of 12.5 knots.
Highlights from her vast selection of water toys includes water-skis, wakeboards, a kneeboard and inflatable paddleboards. Her tenders include a particularly impressive 7.5m custom Cockwells high speed tender, carefully crafted in varnished mahogany.
To enquire about renting M/Y MALAHNE, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Or take the time to compare all superyachts for charter in the Mediterranean.
...proved her world cruising capability and has even served in Dunkirk.
More Yacht Information
Malahne Yacht For Charter
50m Camper & Nicholsons, 1937 / 2015
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...