Classic Yacht MALAHNE has Free Charter Gap in Turkey
Originally built for the well-known businessman and yachtsman William Lawrence Stephenson by Camper and Nicholsons in 1937, MALAHNE is in as-new condition following an extensive rebuilt at Pendennis.
Proving a special blend of Art Deco style and modern amenities, including Zero Speed Stabilizers, she is well suited to travels around the globe.
Featuring sophisticated interior styling by Oliver Laws, motor yacht MALAHNE comfortably accommodates up to 9 people on board in a 5-cabin layout featuring a master suite, a VIP stateroom, a double cabin and a twin cabin, with one Pullman berth. She has iPad-controls in each cabin to ensure a relaxing cruising experience.
She cruises at a speed of 12.5 knots and can reach a top speed of 15 knots.
Boasting an impressive range of water toys for a vessel of her size, highlights include kayaks, Windsurfers, water-skis, a kneeboard and paddleboards. She even has a Go Pro for capturing those brilliant memories with family and friends.
For more details about renting M/Y MALAHNE, please contact your preferred yacht charter broker.
Alternatively compare the size, style and amenities of all vessels available for a Turkey luxury yacht charter.
a special blend of Art Deco style and modern amenities
More Yacht Information
Malahne Yacht For Charter
50m Camper & Nicholsons, 1937 / 2015
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...