Classic Yacht MALAHNE Available in Greece from July
Relaunched at Pendennis shipyard in March of this year after a 30-month restoration, MALAHNE offers a unique, Art Deco setting to a charter vacation, fitted with antique silver and traditional, bespoke furniture.
Built for famous yachtsman William Lawrence Stephenson in 1937, she previously hosted a glamourous clientele (including Elizabeth Taylor and Grace Kelly) before joining the global charter fleet this year.
Superyacht MALAHNE's glamour continues today, with an elegantly styled 1930's style interior by Oliver Laws, accommodating guests in five cabins, including a master suite with its own 47" HD television, three double cabins and a twin cabin. Apple iPads feature in every cabin, with Apple TV available throughout.
She cruises at a speed of 12 knots, and can reach a maximum speed of 14 knots, with Zero Speed Stabilizers ensuring the utmost comfort whether at anchor or cruising.
Boasting an extensive water toy chest for family and friends to enjoy, highlights include paddleboards, water-skis, fishing gear and a Go Pro to record all the treasured memories you make on board.
A 7.5m custom Cockwells tender crafted in varnished mahogany and 6.25m Williams jet tender are available to transport guests ashore.
For more details about M/Y MALAHNE charter availability, please contact your preferred yacht charter broker.
Alternatively, compare all vessels available for a Greece luxury yacht charter to shortlist your options for a summer vacation.
fitted with antique silver and traditional, bespoke furniture.
More Yacht Information
Malahne Yacht For Charter
50m Camper & Nicholsons, 1937 / 2015
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...