Complete with a Spanish charter licence, the classic and masterfully refit 26m/85ft Feadship motor yacht MONARA is now available for private charter vacations.
One of the latest registered members of the Feadship Heritage Fleet, MONARA has since enjoyed an outstanding rebuild in 2012 that has ensured her performance and condition rivals that of any modern motor yacht.
Originally launched in 1969, the motor yacht also received a refit last year to ensure that she is in an immaculate condition throughout.
The sister ship to the equally beautiful 26m/85ft luxury yacht SULTANA, MONARA is perfectly designed and equipped to discover the key attractions of destinations such as Ibiza and Formentera in late summer.
Perhaps the most standout feature about superyacht MONARA is the way her communal and guest spaces have been laid out to offer guests the best possible flexibility.
The exterior section towards the aft, for example, has attachable sides to keep evening winds at bay. When affixed to the superstructure, these sides allow guests to make use of the inviting sofa seating even once the sun has gone down.
The main salon is similarly versatile, with lounge and dining areas on offer to meet the necessary requirements of those on board.
Thoughtfully refit, MONARA allows charter guests to experience a classic superyacht in fantastic comfort
In terms of the modern features, superyacht MONARA comes with a large Jacuzzi on the sundeck as well as state of the art entertainment systems in the main salon.
Likewise, the Jetski and TurboJet tender are brand new and sure to please the more adventurously inclined guests on board.
When it comes to returning for the night, MONARA has a single master cabin, a VIP suite, and 2 twin staterooms to accommodate up to 8 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
Preserving her original charm, the team behind the rebuild carefully extracted her Gardner engines to have them fully overhauled before reinstating them.
By doing so, the team ensured that the superyacht was able to cruise with incredible ease whilst guest enjoy the numerous furnishings and features on offer.
Overall, the rebuild has brought MONARA into the modern day whilst at the same time retaining what made her so spectacular in the sixties.
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- 93m Feadship M/Y ‘Lady S’ joins the charter fleet It was announced this morning that Feadship’s latest masterpiece, the 93m/305ft superyacht ‘Lady S’, will be available ...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- 82m superyacht ROMEA available for South of France event chartersThe 82m/268ft motor yacht ROMEA has announced she is still available for Monaco Grand Prix yacht charters and Cannes Fi...