The longest running regatta in Europe, the Superyacht Cup Palma has earned an enviable reputation for both its glamour and participating sailing yachts.
Boasting consistently favourable sailing conditions, the waters surrounding Palma are perfectly primed for sailing yachts, and the boutique stores found in the Regatta village a short walk away offer a nice reprieve for sailors once they are back on land.
A competition which can be nicely intertwined with a luxury charter vacation around Ibiza, the Superyacht Cup Palma is sure to draw out more than a few spectators who are on the look out for their next sailing yacht.
As the captains and crews prepare themselves for some uptempo sailing in just a few weeks time, we take a look at some of the charter yachts which will be in the running next month.
Delivered from the renowned Vitters shipyard in 2013, the 46m/151ft sailing yacht GANESHA was quickly awarded first place in the category for Best Sailing Yacht over 40m at the World Superyacht Awards the following year.
The realisation of an owner reportedly keen to create a sleek, modern sailing yacht which could be used for both regattas and vacations, she is just as at home when cruising as she is when racing.
The interior of GANESHA tastefully reflects the contemporary trends in motor yachts, and comfortably sleeps up to 8 guests across a range of 4 cabins.
The restoration of a classic sailing yacht abandoned for almost fifty years, the 55m/182ft sailing yacht ‘Germania Nova’ comfortably joins the league of the world’s finest schooners.
With careful attention to the yacht’s original design, the work carried out has ensured that charter guests are afforded an entirely refined and traditional experience whilst out at sea.
Replete with mahogany topsides, teak flooring, and a distinctly nautical colour palette, sailing yacht Germania Nova is capable of sleeping up to 10 guests across her 5 well-appointed staterooms.
There’s no question that the crowds gathered for the Superyacht Cup Palma will be busy imagining how some of the yachts would offer themselves perfectly for a luxury charter vacation
Another award-winner sure to turn heads at this year’s Superyacht Cup Palma is the 45m/148ft sailing yacht SALPERTON.
Winning first place for ‘Exterior Design & Styling’ at the Showboats Design Awards 2010 as well as receiving a number of nominations in other categories, SALPERTON is indisputably amongst the finest deliveries from the Fitzroy shipyard.
Truly deserving of her various nominations, the sailing yacht includes a nicely contemporary interior which contrasts bright and dark woods to create an inviting ambience.
Ideal for both families and small parties, sailing yacht SALPERTON comfortably accommodates a total of 7 guests.
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- World's Largest Superyacht REV Available To CharterSet to become the world's largest superyacht in terms of both length and gross tonnage (GT), the 182m/596ft motor yacht...
- Superyacht 11-11 Now Available for Peak SeasonDue to a change in the owner’s plans, the 63m/207ft motor yacht 11/11 has some highly desireable and rare charter avail...
- M/Y KHALILAH Joins the Global Charter FleetThe first all carbon superyacht, the 49m/157ft superyacht KHALILAH is the latest addition to the global charter fleet. ...
- M/Y SAVANNAH Offers Rare Charter OpportunityOne of the most highly regarded and exclusive superyachts of all time, the 84m/274ft motor yacht SAVANNAH has some rare...
- Video: Life On Board 83m M/Y ‘Here Comes The Sun’A brand new video released by Amels showcases the levels of luxury to be enjoyed on board their largest superyacht to d...