With this year’s Cannes Yachting Festival set to get underway tomorrow, a number of outstanding superyachts have taken their positions in both Vieux Port and Port Pierre Canto.
Sure to have everyone excited, a brand new video revealing the facilities and amenities on offer at Cannes Yachting Festival 2016 demonstrates just how outstanding the event is set to be.
An ideal opportunity for industry players to familiarise themselves with the global fleet, the event has long standing tradition of showcasing the very best of what’s on the water, and treating visitors to the characteristic glamour of Cannes.
It was therefore with great excitement that visitors to Cannes were able to oversee a number of charter yachts assemble for the festival’s thirty ninth edition. To whet the appetite, we take a look at some of the yachts which are currently berthed, or on their way.
A truly sophisticated host, she features a six-person Jacuzzi out on the sundeck and a remarkable two wet bars surrounded by an abundance of comfortable seating.
Extending the space available to charterers in the communal spaces, a retractable balcony has been attached to the master suite to provide an even greater continuity between the interior and exterior- a feature which was assuredly well appreciated during her recent summer in the Mediterranean.
With five exceptional staterooms, including an owner’s suite complete with an expansive skylight, M/Y KOHUBA is capable of accommodating up to ten guests whilst away on charter.
Delivered from the Italian Mondo Marine shipyard in 2013, the superyacht was swiftly shortlisted in the category of ‘Best Semi-Displacement or Planing Three Deck Motor yacht’ at the World Superyacht Awards the following year.
Sure to be completely unmistakable in Cannes this year, her striking black hull and silver superstructure set her apart from other motor yachts, making her something of a charming spectacle.
For those stepping on board, the ultra-contemporary interior designed by the award-winning Luca Dini Design is sure to leave quite the impression.
With an interior inspired by the flourishes of oriental styling, the 38m/125ft motor yacht TAKARA is replete with tranquil communal spaces and appropriately laid back staterooms.
Delivered from Sanlorenzo in 2016, she features a well defined exterior designed by Francesco Paszkowski and abundance of alfresco lounging options sure to catch the eye of the discerning crowds.
As well as including a generously proportioned Jacuzzi on the foredeck, she also benefits from the addition of a barbecue grill to make dining outdoors that bit more exciting.
The interior is a similarly noteworthy story, with the main salon finished by a retractable balcony.
With all of this in mind, there’s no doubt that this year’s Cannes Yachting Festival will be as inspiring as those which went before it.
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- 93m Feadship M/Y ‘Lady S’ joins the charter fleet It was announced this morning that Feadship’s latest masterpiece, the 93m/305ft superyacht ‘Lady S’, will be available ...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- 82m superyacht ROMEA available for South of France event chartersThe 82m/268ft motor yacht ROMEA has announced she is still available for Monaco Grand Prix yacht charters and Cannes Fi...