Charter Yachts Create A Buzz At Thailand Yacht Show 2016
Speaking amidst the action this weekend, the chief director remarked how: ‘the event has generated an informal and congenial atmosphere in which B2B and B2C conversations are taking place: it’s a great start to putting Thailand, and then Asia, firmly centre stage of the yachting and boating world’.
As much about the yachts as the attendant lifestyle, the show also brought together real estate exhibitions, bespoke furniture manufacturers, and the designers behind the very latest in marine technology.
Whilst the programme featured various forums and seminars, it was no doubt the charter yachts on display which caused the greatest amount of excitement.
Drawing attention to the spectacular vessels on offer, the deputy prime minister took a tour of the 73m/240ft motor yacht TITANIA following his commencement speech on Thursday.
Elsewhere, the ultra-modern 69m/226ft charter yacht SALUZI was instantly recognisable with the iconic splashes of vibrant colour adorning her sleek exterior.
Capturing the attention of the more classically inclined, the ever impressive 40m/132ft luxury yacht ‘Lady Arraya’ had guests struck by her bright and uniquely furnished interior.
Giving visitors every reason to get out to the docks after spending time at the exhibits, the 30m/99ft superyacht NANOU sparked plenty of chat regarding the generous and dynamic nature of her outdoor deck areas.
CHARTER YACHTS WHICH SHOWCASED AT THAILAND YACHT SHOW 2016
Titania Yacht For Charter
73m Lurssen, 2006 / 2012
Saluzi Yacht For Charter
69m Austal, 2003 / 2014
Northern Sun Yacht For Charter
51m Narasaki Shipyard, 1976 / 2007
Ocean Emerald Yacht For Charter
41m Rodriquez Yachts, 2006 / 2015
Lady Arraya Yacht For Charter
40m Oceanfast, 1990 / 2003
Nanou Yacht For Charter
30m Benetti, 2006
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...