Hosted by leading interior design magazine design et al, the winners of this year’s International Yacht & Aviation Awards were announced on Friday 9th May at the Hurlingham Club in London and included a number of luxury charter yachts.
OCEAN PARADISE - Power Yacht Over 50m
Luxury charter yacht OCEAN PARADISE is a 55m superyacht, built by the renowned Italian shipyard Benetti and designed by the yard’s in-house team. Launched in 2013, she offer accommodation for up to 12 charter guests in a spacious master stateroom with private balcony, a VIP stateroom, two double cabins and two twins, each with a Pullman berth. Features on board include a Jacuzzi, gym and dance floor and she has an exterior TV built into the bar.
NOMAD IV - Sailing Yacht
Built in Italy in 2013 by the Maxi Dolphin shipyard, the 30.48m sailing yacht NOMAD IV is one of the fastest 100ft cruisers in the world. Her on board accommodation is for up to 12 charter guests in five staterooms and she carries up to four crew members on board. A fast racing yacht, her interior was designed by Pierre Frutschi and she carries a myriad of water toys on board.
MARIE - Yacht Interior Design
A sophisticated and modern sailing yacht, MARIE was launched by Vitters in 2010 and is a sistership to the triple award-winning sailing yacht ADELE. MARIE offers comfortable accommodation for up to eight charter guests in a master suite, one VIP stateroom and two twin staterooms. The master stateroom has its own deck house and cockpit. MARIE’s modern interior styling comes from David Easton and features Anigre crafted panels with traditional art pieces.
For more details about renting any of these award-winning charter yachts, contact your preferred yacht charter broker.
the winners of this year’s International Yacht & Aviation Awards were announced on Friday 9th May at the Hurlingham Club in London
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...