Hosted by leading interior design magazine design et al, the winners of this year’s International Yacht & Aviation Awards were announced on Friday 9th May at the Hurlingham Club in London and included a number of luxury charter yachts.
OCEAN PARADISE - Power Yacht Over 50m
Luxury charter yacht OCEAN PARADISE is a 55m superyacht, built by the renowned Italian shipyard Benetti and designed by the yard’s in-house team. Launched in 2013, she offer accommodation for up to 12 charter guests in a spacious master stateroom with private balcony, a VIP stateroom, two double cabins and two twins, each with a Pullman berth. Features on board include a Jacuzzi, gym and dance floor and she has an exterior TV built into the bar.
NOMAD IV - Sailing Yacht
Built in Italy in 2013 by the Maxi Dolphin shipyard, the 30.48m sailing yacht NOMAD IV is one of the fastest 100ft cruisers in the world. Her on board accommodation is for up to 12 charter guests in five staterooms and she carries up to four crew members on board. A fast racing yacht, her interior was designed by Pierre Frutschi and she carries a myriad of water toys on board.
MARIE - Yacht Interior Design
A sophisticated and modern sailing yacht, MARIE was launched by Vitters in 2010 and is a sistership to the triple award-winning sailing yacht ADELE. MARIE offers comfortable accommodation for up to eight charter guests in a master suite, one VIP stateroom and two twin staterooms. The master stateroom has its own deck house and cockpit. MARIE’s modern interior styling comes from David Easton and features Anigre crafted panels with traditional art pieces.
For more details about renting any of these award-winning charter yachts, contact your preferred yacht charter broker.
the winners of this year’s International Yacht & Aviation Awards were announced on Friday 9th May at the Hurlingham Club in London
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...