Hosted by leading interior design magazine design et al, the winners of this year’s International Yacht & Aviation Awards were announced on Friday 9th May at the Hurlingham Club in London and included a number of luxury charter yachts.
OCEAN PARADISE - Power Yacht Over 50m
Luxury charter yacht OCEAN PARADISE is a 55m superyacht, built by the renowned Italian shipyard Benetti and designed by the yard’s in-house team. Launched in 2013, she offer accommodation for up to 12 charter guests in a spacious master stateroom with private balcony, a VIP stateroom, two double cabins and two twins, each with a Pullman berth. Features on board include a Jacuzzi, gym and dance floor and she has an exterior TV built into the bar.
NOMAD IV - Sailing Yacht
Built in Italy in 2013 by the Maxi Dolphin shipyard, the 30.48m sailing yacht NOMAD IV is one of the fastest 100ft cruisers in the world. Her on board accommodation is for up to 12 charter guests in five staterooms and she carries up to four crew members on board. A fast racing yacht, her interior was designed by Pierre Frutschi and she carries a myriad of water toys on board.
MARIE - Yacht Interior Design
A sophisticated and modern sailing yacht, MARIE was launched by Vitters in 2010 and is a sistership to the triple award-winning sailing yacht ADELE. MARIE offers comfortable accommodation for up to eight charter guests in a master suite, one VIP stateroom and two twin staterooms. The master stateroom has its own deck house and cockpit. MARIE’s modern interior styling comes from David Easton and features Anigre crafted panels with traditional art pieces.
For more details about renting any of these award-winning charter yachts, contact your preferred yacht charter broker.
the winners of this year’s International Yacht & Aviation Awards were announced on Friday 9th May at the Hurlingham Club in London
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed