The 2014 Cannes Film Festival kicked off yesterday with a number of stunning luxury charter yachts arriving for the 67th edition of the Festival.
The 12 day event began yesterday with a grand opening ceremony and the world premiere of the film ‘Grace of Monaco’. Nicole Kidman was one of the stars spotted on the red carpet yesterday evening alongside Zoe Saldana, Blake Lively and Indian actress Mallika Sherawat, each garbed in a stunning gown, making their way to the cinema inside the Palais des Festivals et des Congres.
62m Amels Superyacht SARAH
Built in 2002, the 62m charter yacht SARAH features interior and exterior styling by Donald Starkey and offers luxurious accommodation for up to 12 guests in nine staterooms – a master suite, five double staterooms and four twin cabins. Her 20 crew ensure a luxurious and relaxing charter vacation for all her guests and her vast range of water toys make her perfect for more adventurous guests. SARAH is available to charter in the French Riviera, including Cannes, from €325,000.
59m Lurssen Motor Yacht OASIS
Lurssen superyacht OASIS was built in 2006 and refitted in 2009. Designed both inside and out by Glade Johnson Design, she can accommodation up to 12 charter guests in a master suite, a VIP stateroom, three double cabins and one twin cabin and carries up to 15 crew members on board. OASIS carries a myriad of water toys, including Honda wave runners, kayaks and a sail boat, as well as carrying two Segway’s and mountain bikes for adventures on land. She is available to charter from €325,000 per week in areas in the West Mediterranean including the Italian Riviera, Sardinia and Corsica.
59m Baglietto Charter Yacht VICKY
Custom-built superyacht VICKY was built in 2009 at the Baglietto shipyard and boasts interior styling by Sawaya & Moroni. Featuring an on-deck Jacuzzi, heli-pad and air conditioning throughout, she is the perfect choice for a corporate yacht charter for the Cannes film Festival and can sleep up to 10 charter guests in five staterooms. Available to charter from €230,000 per week, she is available in a number of areas including Greece, Croatia and Turkey.
55m Proteksan Turquoise Mega Yacht KINTA
Previously named VINYDREA, charter yacht KINTA was built at the Proteksan Turquoise shipyard in 2008 and features exterior styling by Paolo Caliari along with a Jean-Guy Verges designed interior. Sleeping up to 12 guests in six staterooms, her accommodation comes in the form of a master suite, one VIP stateroom, three double cabins and one twin. Her at anchor stabilisers provide smooth cruising and stability when at port and she carries a range of water toys from Yamaha jet skis and water skis to diving gear. Charter yacht KINTA is available to rent in the West Mediterranean, including Turkey and Monaco.
35m Benetti Motor Yacht SATINE
One of the shipyards Classic 115’ series, SATINE was built by Benetti in 2001. Her interior was designed by Zuretti while her exterior styling is the work of Stefano Righini. In addition to her accommodation for up to 8 charter guests in for staterooms, SATINE also encompasses an on-deck Jacuzzi, swimming platform and a gym and carries a crew of six to tend to your every need. Available from €70,000 per week, SATINE charters in and around St Tropez, Cannes and the Italian Riviera.
50m Trinity Superyacht LA DEA II
Custom built motor yacht LA DEA II comes from Trinity Yachts and was built in 2007. She has only just undergone a refit and can accommodate up to 12 charter guests in five staterooms. Boasting a vast sun deck, large swimming platform, Quantum zero-speed stabilisers and a wide range of activities and water sports on board, she has been maintained in pristine condition since her launch and is the ideal charter yacht for luxurious event charters. LA DEA II is available to charter from $175,000 per week.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...