The 75.5m/248ft motor yacht WHEELS is now offsetting every fuel bunker as part of the Yacht Carbon Offset initiative, with the offset credits going towards a solar plant project in Mauritius.
If you're looking to reduce your carbon footprint on your next yacht charter, WHEELS is the perfect choice for you.
The award-winning motor yacht is now partnered with Yacht Carbon Offset. Founded in 2007, the initiative was created to provide a carbon offset service focused specifically on the needs of superyacht Owners and charterers.
The company has since achieved Lloyds Register Quality Assurance Certification, and offset credits from WHEELS will help support a solar plant project in Mauritius.
By subsidizing such projects, you are free to enjoy yachting knowing that your emissions are balanced by equivalent savings elsewhere.
WHEELS will be available for Mediterranean yacht charters this summer. She was launched by prestigious shipyard Oceanco in 2008, and she is in pristine condition thanks to a recent refit in 2019.
She offers accommodation for up to 12 guests in six cabins which includes an impressive split-level Owner's suite with a mezzanine-style office on the upper deck. There is another cabin on the upper deck that is perfect for auxiliaries, and four cabins on the main deck - all guest cabins benefit from en suite facilities and entertainment systems.
She offers an impressive split-level Owner's suite with a mezzanine-style office and plenty of natural light.
She offers plenty of exterior deck areas for unwinding and relaxing, with alfresco dining and lounging on the main deck aft, and a large sundeck with an enormous sunbathing space aft and spacious jacuzzi forward.
She also has an observation deck with 360 degree views and a large daybed where guests can kick back and relax.
Stepping inside, guests will find elegant Asian-inspired interiors helmed by Sam Sorgiovanni. The main salon features lounging and formal dining, with an aquarium centrepiece that's filled with exotic fish from all the yacht's travels around the world.
The yacht is ideal for those looking to entertain in style, as the main salon has the unique ability to transform into a disco area, with retracting ceiling and wall panels which reveal a light system and smoke machine.
The main salon has the unique ability to transform into a disco area, with retracting ceiling and wall panels which reveal a light system and smoke machine.
In terms of leisure and entertainment, WHEELS is a prime candidate for those who prioritize health and wellness. She enjoys a large air-conditioned gym, an intimate massage room (with on-board masseur) and almost half of her lower deck is dedicated to a dive centre and watersport storage.
Her toy locker includes Jet-skis, Seabobs, inflatables, paddleboards and a Hobie cat sailing catamaran.
As a finishing touch, luxury yacht WHEELS also has a huge home theater that seats up to 8 guests with extra beanbag-style seating for children. Guests have up to 4,000 movies at their disposal, as well as Kaleidoscope and Apple TV for the ultimate viewing experience.
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...