With her midnight navy hull and gracious curves sure to make her unmistakable in the superyacht capital between the 28th September and 1st October, UNBRIDLED will undoubtedly be a highlight of the Monaco Yacht Show 2016.
Indeed, her striking profile showcases perfectly the exceptional pedigree of the in-house team at Trinity Yachts.
Delivered from the award-winning American shipyard back in 2009 and undergoing an exacting refit last year, the superyacht is believed to have spent her summer cruising the waters of the Mediterranean.
Finely fusing the opulent with the informal, the superyacht provides charterers with near limitless options when it comes to spending time with their party, effortlessly satisfying an incredibly broad range of desires.
Fun, stylish, and furnished for unparalleled comfort, superyacht UNBRIDLED is primed for only the most luxurious of charter experiences
Brightly styled and replete with numerous seating and alfresco dining options, the exterior of superyacht UNBRIDLED provides a number of spots for charterers to enjoy the climate and their company.
The Portuguese deck, for example, offers comfortable furnishings exposed to the sun as well as some situated beneath partial shading, allowing guests to enjoy the best of both worlds when underway or at-anchor.
The aft deck is just as remarkable as the fore, with an assortment of yellow sunpads and a generously proportioned Jacuzzi sure to keep everyone occupied for hours on end.
For those looking to quench their sense of adventure, UNBRIDLED also comes with a selection of diving and snorkelling gear for exploring the local marine life.
Whilst the exterior of luxury yacht UNBRIDLED is certainly casual, her interior is governed by a distinct glamour which extends from the communal to the guest spaces.
The main salon, flanked in dark mahogany and accented with flourishes of gold, feels hugely voluminous and all but invites guests to spend countless hours socialising in such refined surroundings.
Similarly, the dining area enjoys the backdrop of an engaging landscape painting which helps to establish an appropriately sophisticated setting.
With a total of six well-appointed cabins, superyacht UNBRIDLED is capable of accomodating up to twelve guests whilst away on a private charter vacation.
- Heesen M/Y ASYA Joins Mediterranean Charter FleetThe 47m/153ft superyacht ASYA has now joined the global charter fleet, and will be available in Mediterranean hotspots ...
- 10 Of The Best Late Winter Superyacht Charter DealsWith the summer season fast approaching, there is still time to take advantage of a late-winter superyacht charter deal...
- 5 Top Superyachts Available To Charter At America’s CupTaking place this June, the hotly anticipated America’s Cup is no doubt best enjoyed on board one of the outstanding mo...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- 5 Top Charter Yachts To See At Palm Beach Boat ShowGetting underway in a week’s time, this year’s Palm Beach Boat Show will see a number of charter yachts gather in Flor...
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...