With her midnight navy hull and gracious curves sure to make her unmistakable in the superyacht capital between the 28th September and 1st October, UNBRIDLED will undoubtedly be a highlight of the Monaco Yacht Show 2016.
Indeed, her striking profile showcases perfectly the exceptional pedigree of the in-house team at Trinity Yachts.
Delivered from the award-winning American shipyard back in 2009 and undergoing an exacting refit last year, the superyacht is believed to have spent her summer cruising the waters of the Mediterranean.
Finely fusing the opulent with the informal, the superyacht provides charterers with near limitless options when it comes to spending time with their party, effortlessly satisfying an incredibly broad range of desires.
Fun, stylish, and furnished for unparalleled comfort, superyacht UNBRIDLED is primed for only the most luxurious of charter experiences
Brightly styled and replete with numerous seating and alfresco dining options, the exterior of superyacht UNBRIDLED provides a number of spots for charterers to enjoy the climate and their company.
The Portuguese deck, for example, offers comfortable furnishings exposed to the sun as well as some situated beneath partial shading, allowing guests to enjoy the best of both worlds when underway or at-anchor.
The aft deck is just as remarkable as the fore, with an assortment of yellow sunpads and a generously proportioned Jacuzzi sure to keep everyone occupied for hours on end.
For those looking to quench their sense of adventure, UNBRIDLED also comes with a selection of diving and snorkelling gear for exploring the local marine life.
Whilst the exterior of luxury yacht UNBRIDLED is certainly casual, her interior is governed by a distinct glamour which extends from the communal to the guest spaces.
The main salon, flanked in dark mahogany and accented with flourishes of gold, feels hugely voluminous and all but invites guests to spend countless hours socialising in such refined surroundings.
Similarly, the dining area enjoys the backdrop of an engaging landscape painting which helps to establish an appropriately sophisticated setting.
With a total of six well-appointed cabins, superyacht UNBRIDLED is capable of accomodating up to twelve guests whilst away on a private charter vacation.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...