Set to wow TV audiences as it hits the screens next month, the brand new drama Rivera from Sky Atlantic features the 55m/182ft motor yacht TURQUOISE.
A 10-part series due to come out later this year, Riviera is the latest TV series to include a charter yacht alongside an all star cast.
Indeed, just like the critically acclaimed Showtime series Billions- a show which featured Damian Lewis and this spectacular superyacht last year- Rivera uses an outstanding motor yacht as the setting for its glamorous drama to take place on.
With a reported budget of £40 million, and directed by the Oscar award-winning Neil Jordan, the premiere of Riviera is set to air in June.
Along with co-stars Lina Olin, Roxanne Duran, and former Game Of Thrones star Iwan Rheon, Stiles’ character Georgia Cilos gets caught up in a world of extravagance sure to earn the show critical and commercial acclaim.
Whilst the storylines and plot twists are sure to keep viewers on the edge of their seats, it’ll no doubt be superyacht TURQUOISE which will have everyone talking.
Delivered from Turquoise yachts in 2011 before receiving an exacting refit earlier this year, TURQUOISE is certainly the most appropriate yacht for a show dedicated to glamourous lifestyles.
More specifically, her assembly of luxury features ranges from an exterior cinema, a skylounge complete with a grand piano, a 14-person Jacuzzi, and even comes with an inflatable slide for guests to access the water in style.
Her modern interior has been finished by the British team at H2 Yacht Design, and both her communal and guest spaces exude a gentle calm thanks to a collection of bright white furnishings arranged in a spacious fashion.
With a total of 6 guest cabins on offer, TURQUOISE is capable of accommodating up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
Firmly established amongst superyacht owners and charter guests, France and the French Riviera have come to epitomise the unrivalled glamour of the Mediterranean. Indeed, populated by large villas and surrounded by equally large superyachts, the destination is the perfect setting for the Sky Atlantic TV series.
Also known as the Cote d’Azur, the French Riviera is defined by the glittering coast of Cannes, the ancient beauty of Antibes, and the fantastic cuisine which can be enjoyed throughout the numerous towns and villages.
Ultimately, for a TV series focussing on the very best luxuries the world has to offer, there’s no better setting than the French Riviera.
Sure to be the standout star of the show, superyacht TURQUOISE is bound to impress viewers when Riviera hits TV screens later this year
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...