Set to wow TV audiences as it hits the screens next month, the brand new drama Rivera from Sky Atlantic features the 55m/182ft motor yacht TURQUOISE.
A 10-part series due to come out later this year, Riviera is the latest TV series to include a charter yacht alongside an all star cast.
Indeed, just like the critically acclaimed Showtime series Billions- a show which featured Damian Lewis and this spectacular superyacht last year- Rivera uses an outstanding motor yacht as the setting for its glamorous drama to take place on.
With a reported budget of £40 million, and directed by the Oscar award-winning Neil Jordan, the premiere of Riviera is set to air in June.
Along with co-stars Lina Olin, Roxanne Duran, and former Game Of Thrones star Iwan Rheon, Stiles’ character Georgia Cilos gets caught up in a world of extravagance sure to earn the show critical and commercial acclaim.
Whilst the storylines and plot twists are sure to keep viewers on the edge of their seats, it’ll no doubt be superyacht TURQUOISE which will have everyone talking.
Delivered from Turquoise yachts in 2011 before receiving an exacting refit earlier this year, TURQUOISE is certainly the most appropriate yacht for a show dedicated to glamourous lifestyles.
More specifically, her assembly of luxury features ranges from an exterior cinema, a skylounge complete with a grand piano, a 14-person Jacuzzi, and even comes with an inflatable slide for guests to access the water in style.
Her modern interior has been finished by the British team at H2 Yacht Design, and both her communal and guest spaces exude a gentle calm thanks to a collection of bright white furnishings arranged in a spacious fashion.
With a total of 6 guest cabins on offer, TURQUOISE is capable of accommodating up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
Firmly established amongst superyacht owners and charter guests, France and the French Riviera have come to epitomise the unrivalled glamour of the Mediterranean. Indeed, populated by large villas and surrounded by equally large superyachts, the destination is the perfect setting for the Sky Atlantic TV series.
Also known as the Cote d’Azur, the French Riviera is defined by the glittering coast of Cannes, the ancient beauty of Antibes, and the fantastic cuisine which can be enjoyed throughout the numerous towns and villages.
Ultimately, for a TV series focussing on the very best luxuries the world has to offer, there’s no better setting than the French Riviera.
Sure to be the standout star of the show, superyacht TURQUOISE is bound to impress viewers when Riviera hits TV screens later this year
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Brand new 52m 'Lady Lena' available for 2020 Mediterranean yacht chartersDue to be delivered next year, the 52m/170ft motor yacht 'Lady Lena' is now open for yacht charter bookings for summer ...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.