Charter Yacht TRISARA Available in New England and Barbados
Following on from her debut charter season in the Caribbean, the 39.62m motor yacht TRISARA is now available in New England and Barbados throughout the summer of 2014.
Originally built in 2005 by Westport, TRISARA had a thorough refit in 2013 and now offers every conceivable modern comfort to her guests. Her refit included new interior furnishings, new teak decks and top-of-the-range electronic and entertainment systems throughout.
A Wesport 130 charter yacht, TRISARA's new interior is by Claudette Bonneville and provides a myriad of areas to entertain and relax. Fitted with zero speed stabilisers to eliminate roll motion at sea and at anchor she guarantees a smooth cruise for all on board.
TRISARA can accommodate up to 10 charter guests in three double and two twin staterooms, all of which have ensuite facilities.
A plethora of water toys are available for use throughout your yacht charter vacation including a towed 30’ Hinckley tender, a Nautica tender, two SeaDoos, paddleboards, waterskis and snorkelling equipment.
Charter yacht TRISARA is available from $85,000 per week in New England and Barbados this summer. Get in touch with your preferred charter broker for more information.
Fitted with zero speed stabilisers to eliminate roll motion at sea and at anchor she guarantees a smooth cruise for all on board.
More Yacht Information
Desperado Yacht For Charter
40m Westport, 2005 / 2013
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...