One of the largest deliveries from Sunseeker, and graced with an abundance of exterior space, it was no surprise to see THUMPER on the silver screen this month.
Clearly leaving quite the impression on the leading lady, Jennifer Saunders described how her time on the motor yacht was nothing short of exceptional, her only complaint being that the yacht was so big she couldn’t fit it all in for a picture on her iPad.
Explaining their choice of superyacht, the line producer of ‘Absolutely Fabulous: The Movie’ described how THUMPER was selected for ‘embracing the cutting edge of sophistication and desirability’- quite the compliment from a producer dedicated to creating only the most chic of films.
Currently available for charter in the Mediterranean, guests are able to take advantage of all her stunning amenities to play the leading role themselves, with plenty of features sure to keep everyone occupied both on and off board.
Appropriately glamourous, superyacht THUMPER delivers a charter experience fit for the fabulous
Composed of leather, pale timbers, and semi-precious stone, the interior of luxury yacht THUMPER is every part the modern masterpiece.
Along with bespoke furniture and especially commissioned artwork, the main salon forms a highly memorable communal space which fuses comfort with style- the contemporary styling impressively complemented by a bar which wouldn’t look out of place around a a trendy mainland destination.
The arrangement of the formal dining area just to the fore is equally noteworthy, with overhead lighting and plenty of space allowing charterers to enjoy their meals with the greatest possible convenience. What’s more, with enlarged windows at either end of the table, it’s possible to take in ocean panoramas whilst sampling new dishes.
With a single master cabin, two doubles and a twin, THUMPER is capable of accommodating up to ten guests whilst away on charter with an attendant crew of nine.
Taking centre stage in the movie, the exterior of THUMPER offers guests all of the options they’ll have come to expect from a luxury charter vacation.
More specifically, the various alfresco dining spots are contrasted with partially shaded seating areas and a Jacuzzi situated right at the fore of the sundeck to produce an unrivalled observation spot.
What’s more, with retractable balconies on either side and seating available just fore of the bridge, THUMPER offers a huge amount of variety for those on board.
Sure to keep the more adventurously inclined satisfied, the tenders and toys are all state of the art and guaranteed to have everyone enjoying themselves in the water.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed