An expedition yacht defined by an abundance of space and luxury amenities, SHERAKHAN features a truly outstanding layout perfect for hosting charter groups of up to 26.
As much an explorer as she is an entertainer, larger parties are able to enjoy an outstanding performance coupled with an inviting interior replete with a dynamic range of facilities.
Indeed, from a state of the art media centre in the main salon, to a brightly furnished health club on the lower deck, guests will want for nothing whilst away on their luxury yacht charter vacation.
With the opportunity to cruise with her in the Mediterranean this summer, there’s certainly no better time to familiarise yourself with this Dutch masterpiece.
Effortlessly balancing opulence with comfort, superyacht SHERAKHAN could not be better primed for a memorable charter vacation
Defying strict interior trends, the furnishings and stylings of superyacht SHERAKHAN make for a wholly unique aesthetic.
Striking, whilst at the same time entirely welcoming, the atrium which houses the central dining table is flanked by an assortment of intriguing fixtures as well as enjoying a generous amount of light.
Another example of the yacht’s impressive design can be found in the full-beam master suite, with the additional seating and desk ensuring that every need is met.
What’s more, the massage room and spa facilities reveal a more contemporary influence which is certain to relax any guest looking to enjoy a treatment whilst away on SHERAKHAN.
The exterior of motor yacht SHERAKHAN is just as impressive as the interior, with the sundeck boasting one of the largest Jacuzzis about.
Naturally, eating alfresco can be enjoyed in partial shading as well as the open air, and the loungers located on the bridge deck provide guests the chance to sunbathe whilst taking in stunning ocean panoramas.
Consistent with her commitment to entertaining, an inflatable slide which can be attached to the sundeck is sure to keep charterers of all ages totally occupied.
In order to find out more information regarding M/Y SHERAKHAN, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.