An expedition yacht defined by an abundance of space and luxury amenities, SHERAKHAN features a truly outstanding layout perfect for hosting charter groups of up to 26.
As much an explorer as she is an entertainer, larger parties are able to enjoy an outstanding performance coupled with an inviting interior replete with a dynamic range of facilities.
Indeed, from a state of the art media centre in the main salon, to a brightly furnished health club on the lower deck, guests will want for nothing whilst away on their luxury yacht charter vacation.
With the opportunity to cruise with her in the Mediterranean this summer, there’s certainly no better time to familiarise yourself with this Dutch masterpiece.
Effortlessly balancing opulence with comfort, superyacht SHERAKHAN could not be better primed for a memorable charter vacation
Defying strict interior trends, the furnishings and stylings of superyacht SHERAKHAN make for a wholly unique aesthetic.
Striking, whilst at the same time entirely welcoming, the atrium which houses the central dining table is flanked by an assortment of intriguing fixtures as well as enjoying a generous amount of light.
Another example of the yacht’s impressive design can be found in the full-beam master suite, with the additional seating and desk ensuring that every need is met.
What’s more, the massage room and spa facilities reveal a more contemporary influence which is certain to relax any guest looking to enjoy a treatment whilst away on SHERAKHAN.
The exterior of motor yacht SHERAKHAN is just as impressive as the interior, with the sundeck boasting one of the largest Jacuzzis about.
Naturally, eating alfresco can be enjoyed in partial shading as well as the open air, and the loungers located on the bridge deck provide guests the chance to sunbathe whilst taking in stunning ocean panoramas.
Consistent with her commitment to entertaining, an inflatable slide which can be attached to the sundeck is sure to keep charterers of all ages totally occupied.
In order to find out more information regarding M/Y SHERAKHAN, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...