An expedition yacht defined by an abundance of space and luxury amenities, SHERAKHAN features a truly outstanding layout perfect for hosting charter groups of up to 26.
As much an explorer as she is an entertainer, larger parties are able to enjoy an outstanding performance coupled with an inviting interior replete with a dynamic range of facilities.
Indeed, from a state of the art media centre in the main salon, to a brightly furnished health club on the lower deck, guests will want for nothing whilst away on their luxury yacht charter vacation.
With the opportunity to cruise with her in the Mediterranean this summer, there’s certainly no better time to familiarise yourself with this Dutch masterpiece.
Effortlessly balancing opulence with comfort, superyacht SHERAKHAN could not be better primed for a memorable charter vacation
Defying strict interior trends, the furnishings and stylings of superyacht SHERAKHAN make for a wholly unique aesthetic.
Striking, whilst at the same time entirely welcoming, the atrium which houses the central dining table is flanked by an assortment of intriguing fixtures as well as enjoying a generous amount of light.
Another example of the yacht’s impressive design can be found in the full-beam master suite, with the additional seating and desk ensuring that every need is met.
What’s more, the massage room and spa facilities reveal a more contemporary influence which is certain to relax any guest looking to enjoy a treatment whilst away on SHERAKHAN.
The exterior of motor yacht SHERAKHAN is just as impressive as the interior, with the sundeck boasting one of the largest Jacuzzis about.
Naturally, eating alfresco can be enjoyed in partial shading as well as the open air, and the loungers located on the bridge deck provide guests the chance to sunbathe whilst taking in stunning ocean panoramas.
Consistent with her commitment to entertaining, an inflatable slide which can be attached to the sundeck is sure to keep charterers of all ages totally occupied.
In order to find out more information regarding M/Y SHERAKHAN, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Watch Sydney's New Year's Fireworks on M/Y SAHANAThe 37m/120ft motor yacht SAHANA, one of Australia's finest charter yachts, is available for a New Year’s charter in th...
- New Superyacht ‘Les Bruxellois’ Open For CharterRecently delivered from the Sanlorenzo shipyard, the remarkable 34m/112ft motor yacht ‘Les Bruxellois’ is now open for ...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Lady J’ Open For Charter In The CaribbeanAs well as going on display at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 43m/142ft motor yacht ‘Lady J’ will be o...
- M/Y KATHARINE Enjoys Stunning RefitFinely refined, the classically styled 61m/201ft motor yacht KATHARINE is available for charter in the Mediterranean fo...
- Anticipation Builds for FLIBS 2017 Now the Monaco Yacht Show has drawn to a close, attention turns to the USA’s boat show season which kicks off in Florid...