An expedition yacht defined by an abundance of space and luxury amenities, SHERAKHAN features a truly outstanding layout perfect for hosting charter groups of up to 26.
As much an explorer as she is an entertainer, larger parties are able to enjoy an outstanding performance coupled with an inviting interior replete with a dynamic range of facilities.
Indeed, from a state of the art media centre in the main salon, to a brightly furnished health club on the lower deck, guests will want for nothing whilst away on their luxury yacht charter vacation.
With the opportunity to cruise with her in the Mediterranean this summer, there’s certainly no better time to familiarise yourself with this Dutch masterpiece.
Effortlessly balancing opulence with comfort, superyacht SHERAKHAN could not be better primed for a memorable charter vacation
Defying strict interior trends, the furnishings and stylings of superyacht SHERAKHAN make for a wholly unique aesthetic.
Striking, whilst at the same time entirely welcoming, the atrium which houses the central dining table is flanked by an assortment of intriguing fixtures as well as enjoying a generous amount of light.
Another example of the yacht’s impressive design can be found in the full-beam master suite, with the additional seating and desk ensuring that every need is met.
What’s more, the massage room and spa facilities reveal a more contemporary influence which is certain to relax any guest looking to enjoy a treatment whilst away on SHERAKHAN.
The exterior of motor yacht SHERAKHAN is just as impressive as the interior, with the sundeck boasting one of the largest Jacuzzis about.
Naturally, eating alfresco can be enjoyed in partial shading as well as the open air, and the loungers located on the bridge deck provide guests the chance to sunbathe whilst taking in stunning ocean panoramas.
Consistent with her commitment to entertaining, an inflatable slide which can be attached to the sundeck is sure to keep charterers of all ages totally occupied.
In order to find out more information regarding M/Y SHERAKHAN, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...