Deemed to have an edge over the five other outstanding yachts in its division, the 84m/274ft Feadship motor yacht SAVANNAH was awarded the enviable title of ‘Motor Yacht of the Year’ at the World Superyacht Awards 2016.
Announced to rapturous applause in the quaint surroundings of Florence’s town hall last Saturday, SAVANNAH was officially declared the ‘Motor Yacht of the Year’ after already claiming first prize in the category for ‘Best Displacement Motor Yacht From 1,300GT to 2,999GT’.
In awe of her revolutionary propulsion system, interior layout, and the harmony of her uniquely styled exterior lines, the board of judges announced that their decision was almost entirely unanimous.
Attentive to the finest of details, the comments passed on from the board praised the sophisticated design of SAVANNAH and described the vessel as being ‘inspirationally elegant’, and in possession of ‘a level of craftsman to which many aspire but few achieve’.
Whilst there was no doubt that Feadship had produced something truly remarkable when they delivered the hybrid superyacht last year, the ownership of another Neptune statue is no doubt a fitting seal of approval from the industry.
She is an incredible yacht that excels in all aspects and is a worthy winner
Replete with cutting edge features and emerging from a wholly innovative concept, it should come as no surprise that motor yacht SAVANNAH was awarded such a prestigious title this weekend.
Indeed, her revolutionary ‘Breath System’ offers a possible glimpse into the future of yacht engineering, whilst her social and private spaces no doubt afford guests an unrivalled environment in which to unwind.
What’s more, this isn’t the first time that SAVANNAH has impressed the critics- in February, she was the only charter yacht to win accolades in three out of the four categories she was nominated in at the ShowBoats Design Awards.
To learn more about her pioneering propulsion system as well as her striking interior and exterior design, please read our comprehensive review.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...