Deemed to have an edge over the five other outstanding yachts in its division, the 84m/274ft Feadship motor yacht SAVANNAH was awarded the enviable title of ‘Motor Yacht of the Year’ at the World Superyacht Awards 2016.
Announced to rapturous applause in the quaint surroundings of Florence’s town hall last Saturday, SAVANNAH was officially declared the ‘Motor Yacht of the Year’ after already claiming first prize in the category for ‘Best Displacement Motor Yacht From 1,300GT to 2,999GT’.
In awe of her revolutionary propulsion system, interior layout, and the harmony of her uniquely styled exterior lines, the board of judges announced that their decision was almost entirely unanimous.
Attentive to the finest of details, the comments passed on from the board praised the sophisticated design of SAVANNAH and described the vessel as being ‘inspirationally elegant’, and in possession of ‘a level of craftsman to which many aspire but few achieve’.
Whilst there was no doubt that Feadship had produced something truly remarkable when they delivered the hybrid superyacht last year, the ownership of another Neptune statue is no doubt a fitting seal of approval from the industry.
She is an incredible yacht that excels in all aspects and is a worthy winner
Replete with cutting edge features and emerging from a wholly innovative concept, it should come as no surprise that motor yacht SAVANNAH was awarded such a prestigious title this weekend.
Indeed, her revolutionary ‘Breath System’ offers a possible glimpse into the future of yacht engineering, whilst her social and private spaces no doubt afford guests an unrivalled environment in which to unwind.
What’s more, this isn’t the first time that SAVANNAH has impressed the critics- in February, she was the only charter yacht to win accolades in three out of the four categories she was nominated in at the ShowBoats Design Awards.
To learn more about her pioneering propulsion system as well as her striking interior and exterior design, please read our comprehensive review.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed