Winning the prestigious award for ‘Best Asia-Based Charter Yacht’ at the Asia Boating Awards last year, SALUZI has clearly remained one of the most desired motor yachts in the region. Such critical esteem is hardly surprising when you consider how her highly refreshing interior and spacious exterior offers itself perfectly to the sunkissed islands and waters.
Unmistakeable both underway and at-anchor, her eye-catching hull design features a vibrant illustration composed by artist Li Jiwei, an addition which ultimately hints towards the contemporary personality in the voluminous interior.
Just as colourful, both the communal and guest spaces have been styled by the renowned superyacht designer Luiz de Basto to allow charter guests to be finely entertained and relaxed. Making her even more special, of course, is the fact she can accommodate a total of 32 guests across 16 well-appointed cabins.
Highly flexible, the social spaces on board superyacht SALUZI can be used to unwind in during the day and partied in during the night. This is due to the finely integrated lighting which turns the skylounge into a nightclub in a matter of moments- just the thing to help celebrate a private yacht charter vacation.
Things are just as dynamic out on the exterior, with two large Jacuzzis forming the central attraction by day, and the enormous outdoor cinema promising some serious fun once the sun has gone down.
In keeping with her youthful aesthetic, SALUZI comes with a wealth of tenders and water toys, making her truly enjoyable in her South East Asia cruising grounds. For those more inclined towards rest and relaxation, the dedicated wellness centre with its massage room is sure to please.
Equally suitable for parties of friends and families, the current offer with the superyacht, along with her charter grounds, is undoubtedly the best way to enjoy the superyacht.
No doubt one of the most futuristic superyachts available for charter, SALUZI presents the opportunity to experience something truly unique in South East Asia this winter.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y SALUZI, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are available for charter in South East Asia.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...