The 54 metre sailing yacht 'PARSIFAL III' is now available for charter in the South Pacific.
Built in 2004, the Perini Navi charter yacht 'Parsifal III' has crisp, clean lines, a carbon fibre rig and in-furling boom to ensure an unforgettable sailing experience. Featuring naval architecture and exterior design by the shipyard, the former in collaboration with Ron Holland Design, she is one of the fastest Perini Navi sailing yachts currently on the charter market and had a full refit in 2012.
Her striking interior, designed by Rémi Tessier, is a fabulous combination of dark ebony, wenge, and light sycamore with stainless steel and exquisite leather accents. Her fine craftsmanship is complemented by natural textiles that give this modern luxury charter yacht a warm and inviting atmosphere.
She has accommodation for up to 12 charter guests in six luxurious staterooms, including a fantastic full-beam master suite that has direct access to the oversized swimming platform. Her layout offers two accommodate options in either a five stateroom configuration using the two Pullman berths in the twin staterooms, or a six stateroom layout, splitting the master suite into two en-suite staterooms. This unique layout suits every charter guest making her ideal for family yacht charter vacations.
Charter yacht 'Parsifal III' is available for charter in the South Pacific from $257,000 per week.
Get in contact with your preferred yacht charter broker for more information.
This unique layout suits every charter guest making her ideal for family yacht charters.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.