Capable of sleeping up to 30 guests and boasting her own limousine tender, there can be no denying that O’MEGA has attracted considerable attention ever since she hit the water.
A true entertainer, the motor yacht also features a spacious home cinema, a number of well-appointed social spaces, and a wide array of water toys for charter guests to make use of when at-anchor.
Fresh from a refit, all six decks of O’MEGA have been refreshed to ensure that she exceeds the expectations of everyone who steps on board.
Currently the second largest superyacht to attend the Miami Yacht Show- the largest is the 83m/272ft luxury yacht ‘Here Comes The Sun- there’s no doubt that she will steal the attention of many discerning show goers between the 15th-19th February.
Defined by its generous proportions, the exterior of superyacht O’MEGA is the perfect place to indulge in a spot of outdoor luxury living.
Specifically, the combination of shaded and exposed areas, as well as the many alfresco dining spaces means that guests can take in their surroundings whilst kicking back.
When it comes to embarking and disembarking with the help of the limousine tender, the broad swim platform means that guests can do so with no difficulties whatsoever.
Exuding a post-refit excellence, superyacht O’MEGA is sure to be a leading lady of the Miami Yacht Show 2018
Similar to her exterior, the interior of O’MEGA has been designed with larger charter parties in mind. Indeed, there is a large formal dining area as well as comfortably furnished main and upper salons to ensure that guests can enjoy their company in style.
Besides her enviable master suite- typically the preserve of the principal charter guest- the superyacht also includes 5 VIP cabins, 4 doubles, and 5 twins.
You can step on board the superyacht for yourself by reading our full review of O'MEGA after the team at YachtCharterFleet visited her in Athens.
In order to find out more regarding the availability of M/Y O’MEGA, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts attending the Miami Yacht Show 2018.
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2019Make it your New Year’s resolution to charter a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the latest yachts to have hit...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- New photos: take a fresh look at 73m M/Y NAUTILUS Brand new imagery of the iconic 73m/240ft motor yacht NAUTILUS from Picchiotti has been released, showing off some rece...
- S/Y AQUIJO to charter in Papua New GuineaThe award-winning 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO has announced she will be chartering around the captivating cruising g...
- Viking M/Y MARYBELLE joins Bahamas charter fleet The 25m/83ft luxury fishing yacht MARYBELLE is one of the latest additions to the global charter market and will be ava...
- M/Y HANAA opens for charter in the Mediterranean Part of Dominator’s popular Ilumen series, the 27m/90ft motor yacht HANAA has announced she will be available to charte...