Capable of sleeping up to 30 guests and boasting her own limousine tender, there can be no denying that O’MEGA has attracted considerable attention ever since she hit the water.
A true entertainer, the motor yacht also features a spacious home cinema, a number of well-appointed social spaces, and a wide array of water toys for charter guests to make use of when at-anchor.
Fresh from a refit, all six decks of O’MEGA have been refreshed to ensure that she exceeds the expectations of everyone who steps on board.
Currently the second largest superyacht to attend the Miami Yacht Show- the largest is the 83m/272ft luxury yacht ‘Here Comes The Sun- there’s no doubt that she will steal the attention of many discerning show goers between the 15th-19th February.
Defined by its generous proportions, the exterior of superyacht O’MEGA is the perfect place to indulge in a spot of outdoor luxury living.
Specifically, the combination of shaded and exposed areas, as well as the many alfresco dining spaces means that guests can take in their surroundings whilst kicking back.
When it comes to embarking and disembarking with the help of the limousine tender, the broad swim platform means that guests can do so with no difficulties whatsoever.
Exuding a post-refit excellence, superyacht O’MEGA is sure to be a leading lady of the Miami Yacht Show 2018
Similar to her exterior, the interior of O’MEGA has been designed with larger charter parties in mind. Indeed, there is a large formal dining area as well as comfortably furnished main and upper salons to ensure that guests can enjoy their company in style.
Besides her enviable master suite- typically the preserve of the principal charter guest- the superyacht also includes 5 VIP cabins, 4 doubles, and 5 twins.
You can step on board the superyacht for yourself by reading our full review of O'MEGA after the team at YachtCharterFleet visited her in Athens.
In order to find out more regarding the availability of M/Y O’MEGA, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts attending the Miami Yacht Show 2018.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...